Finding Jesus

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finding Jesus

Post by justicarjamie on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:26 am

A dentist, an older looking man, was in the room with me and I was talking about needing some cavities filled but had no insurance, and that I would pay if he would just fill them. The dentist laughed and said he would fill them for free. Somehow in the conversation it came up that he wanted to find Jesus, so we rode out into the woods on a horse to find him. He said we were close and I felt it as well, the area was foggy as we rode on.
We came to a clearing in the woods, where a creature with a great many horns stood, it was sort of wreathed in white shadow, but it looked magnificent. Behind the creature there was a pile of stuff that I canít recall except for a bunch of small black bibles, all of the pages were glossy black and had silver writing. I thought they were beautiful, but the old dentist slammed one down and angrily left, saying something to the extent that everything was fake. I grabbed up 3 bibles and skimmed through them as I walked away.

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Finding Jesus

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:41 am

Hi, Jamie -

The note about the creature being wreathed in "white shadow" beckons me to respond. :)

I have a couple questions for you, first. Do you currently know anyone where your relationship began in a way that is similar to yours and the dentist's in the dream? That is, where you had a need to be met, and where they would be willing to overlook something that's typically necessary (the insurance) in order to meet your need?

Secondly - you shared how you felt about the creature's appearance. Was this thing keeping the bibles, like guarding them? Was it standing in the way of anything? Did the dentist say anything about it or react to it at all?

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:53 am

Hi Mark =)

Thanks for responding, I didn't think about the white shadow part before haha.

Firstly, I don't currently have any friends where that situation is true that I can recall.

Secondly, the creature was not guarding anything, it was simply there. Both the dentist and I saw it, but that was it, there was no reaction in the dream except that I thought it was magnificent.

justicarjamie

View user profile http://justicarjamie@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:25 am

Alright, here are my thoughts:

Overall, I thought that the dentist represented a real person, and it may be someone that your path will cross in the future. I also want to throw out that it could be a family member, if there are any who don't know the Lord. Again, that's not an interpretation - just an idea.

I would expect that a time would come where an interest in a relationship with Christ comes up. Naturally, you're the means through which this seeking person is introduced to Him.

The dentist's response in the dream may be something to pray about, though, when (if) this starts to manifest in real life. He didn't respond well to the Truth, and my thoughts were that it related to the symbolism of the creature. To me, the creature with many horns was a principality - the many horns symbolizing its strength. Again, another thought on this is that the many horns represent many generations of holding on to this person/family; i.e., a generational curse/stronghold. I'm not trying to pick apart that detail, nor am I saying this as if this is definite. If this isn't the case, the Holy Spirit will tell you, I pray.

Anyway, the dentist didn't see everything as you did. He didn't see the beauty that you saw when you looked upon the Word. Perhaps this dream is to show you what could happen in advance - and so that you'll seek God on this issue as it manifests, and so that he may prepare the person's heart in advance to receive the Truth when he begins to seek it.

Again, just thoughts. Please toss them if it doesn't sit right with you.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top