Graffiti on wall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Graffiti on wall

Post by happiness80 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:16 am

I posted this in the symbols section because the main thing that stood out was the graffiti on the wall. However I thought I might post the dream here in its context maybe others can help me a bit more with their ideas:

I was at the workplace (again) I was giving out balloons to the children, one child in particular drew a beautiful picture of a rainbow mixed with balloons. The picture was very lovely and I admired it. I am then standing outside and this childs parent walks in to pick her up, I had been waiting for him and see him coming because I see his legs approaching through a window. As he does he steps on rubbish my colleague is sweeping but he doesnt even notice, he then stands and looks up at the wall and is staring at it. I want to greet him but see that he is focussed on staring up at this wall. I then walk away from them feeling a little rude i didn't greet him and go to watch children playing cricket. When the parent leaves, I stand in the spot he stood in wanting to know what he was looking at. Its then I see graffitti on the wall, its bubble brown writing and says a single word and it starts with "L". Its then I realise me and this parent wore similar clothing, we were both dressed in black.

The night before I had this dream I was feeling very down (not sure why). The main things that stood out was the childs drawing and this parent staring at the graffitti on the wall and the actual tagg itself. It seems like this parent was trying to figure out who had done the tagging.

i hope someone could help me with this
Thanks!

Last edited by happiness80 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Graffiti on wall

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:57 am

Hi, Happiness -

Is there anything going on in the life of that parent that stands out to you? Or, maybe keep an eye out to whatever does happen in his/his family's life. What stands out to me was that he was given a message in the dream and it seemed to consume his attention. Did you notice anything about him, feeling-wise? And, did you feel anything when you stood in the same place?

At the end, I think of you "standing in his shoes." You ended up in a very similar scenario as him, seeing the same message, and even dressing the same. This could just be me, but I'd really pay attention to whatever is going on with him.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:33 am

Do you know this parent IRL?

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:24 pm

Thank you whiteshadow,

That is really helpful, yes I think it is to do with something happening in this person's life, maybe something he can't make sense of. I think the black clothing we both wore caught my attention because generally black isn't positive in most dreams? I didnt feel much I just noticed how focussed he was with the tagg, it took all his attention. But I think you are right, I may need to keep an eye out for anything happening.

I do know this person and I dont. He is a parent of this child I work with whom I greet most mornings but I dont know him personally.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:41 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top