The Asian Child

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Asian Child

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:22 am

Hello, all -

In this dream, I was running errands with my mother and sister. We went to a couple stores, like a grocery store and a Walmart-ish store. Upon entering one of the stores, I saw an asian child at the entrance. It was a little older than a newborn, maybe toddler-aged, but not old enough to speak. We went about our shopping in this store. At one point, I received a phone call from a former coworker named Patti asking me about payment for our upcoming Christmas party. I asked her if our company was paying for any of it. She told me that it wasn't, but pressed me for my commitment to this party, anyway. It actually made me upset that we were on the hook for 100% of this cost, even though it was a company-sponsored event. I informed her that money was tight and that if I was expected to pay all of the cost, then I simply wouldn't participate.

When we finished and were about to leave, I saw the baby still at the entrance. We became concerned that it was misplaced by the parents, so I picked it up and carried it around the store while we searched for any asian-looking people to question. We didn't find any in this store, so we began to backtrack through all the stores we had visited. We had no success.

We eventually made it to the Walmart-ish store, and after searching inside we walked through the parking lot. It was night and rainy, and there were a lot of people all around. While heading to our car, I saw a large structure being worked on in the parking lot. It was mostly the metal framework for a building. Standing on the metal beams were two people with bag-like masks over their heads. They removed their masks to reveal that they were asian. I rushed toward them with the child, but before I could even get close enough to confront them, they both intentionally fell from their heights to their deaths. I knew that they had something to do with this child, but now the child was my responsibility...and I would not be able to get any information about the child's past or why they did what they did.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Asian Child

Post by Shan on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:46 am

Is there anything IRL that people are leaving you with that's not your responsibility?

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:04 pm

I don't think so...well, nothing really comes to mind. But, that doesn't mean that it won't be the case sometime soon, you know? I keep thinking that this one is for a future time. Still, will I be left like I was in the dream - unable to get any answers from the source behind this responsibility?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:58 pm

I get the sense this is prophetic about the Asian market

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:06 am

Interesting thought, True Flight. Let me share a few things on this dream, overall -

My first thought was that this situation in the dream was prophetic for the circumstances through which I would someday meet my future spouse. Basically, that they'd have no family connections.

The 2nd possibility is your suggestion about the Asian market. I don't follow world affairs, so this would have to be something very prominent for me to make the connection. It's possible that this is the case, and that God would use it to open my eyes to the use of dreams towards world-related events.

The 3rd possibility actually came through a close friend who looked at this dream. Without going into the "why" behind it, I'll just say that she suggested that it's about a new pet. That's not something I'm actively pursuing at the moment, but I can clearly see how this view makes sense. In fact, of all three "choices" right now, the one that resonates the most is hers...and I am still not willing to put any money on it. :)

I'm basically commenting here for when it does manifest, in the event that any (or all) are correct!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top