Tornados, hurricane winds, & rain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tornados, hurricane winds, & rain

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:55 pm

I have a question, I would like to know wht tornadoes- hurricane wind & rain mean in a dream. these themes have been showing up often in my sleep. Nothing is destroyed though in the dream just shifted. Like a tree leaning from so much wind. These dreams began when I strtd seeking God & attempting to spend tims with him. This has been showing up for about a week on & off. scratching chin

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tornados, hurricane winds, & rain

Post by Cholette on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:35 pm

Mostly they mean trials and tribulations. The fact that nothing is destroyed leads me to believe that's whats being ministered to you...you will go through some things, but nothing will be destroyed. It's like the three Hebrew boys who were thrown in the firey furnace...they didn't burn, nor did they smell like smoke.

Just some thoughts!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:45 pm

Hi, this question is mostly for Cholette, but of course Boscoe, it will have to resonate with your spirit first and foremost.

Could these things have to do with winds of change? Like stirring up the spirit and spiritual shifting?

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:03 pm

that definately resonates with my spirit...I was wondering if tht may be whts going on because these dreams didnt strt staying with me until I strtd spending time with the Lord. I noticed a piece of paper blowing by & a screen coming off of a window but thts it. There was no death & no destruction. Just the way the trees looked. They didnt stand straight anymore just bowed over & leaning...i get a lil worried when I hear trials & tribulations beacuse I dnt do too well with those.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:54 pm

This is just me, but I would go with what resonates with your spirit as long as you can honestly say that's what you feel and not out of fear of the other.

However, if it is trials like Cholette said, it doesn't seem that they rattle you or displace you. Maybe just something that you need to prepare yourself for. For the record, I trust Cholette with my posts. Just pray about it and the Lord will show you.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:13 pm

It's exactly that and that's what trials and tribulations are for...to shift and to move us into the place that God has for us. God always works everything out for our good because we are called according to his purpose.

My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. (James 1:2-4)

In essence we are saying the same thing, it's just that when we see tornados, winds and rain, we see it negatively because we know that naturally in brings devastation. In God, it doesn't...that's why in the dream nothing was destroyed.

:glory:

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:58 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top