You're Not Leaving!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You're Not Leaving!

Post by lola21st on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:13 pm

My :hearts: had a dream that he was visiting his family (they live overseas) and his mother had his passport, tickets, and other documents and told him that he wasn't leaving until the 32nd! It wasn't said in a joking way or pleading way, it was in a controlling way. nerd

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: You're Not Leaving!

Post by Deborah on Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:58 pm

I thought of that scripture that says a man shall leave his mother and cleave to his wife and the two shall become one when I read your dream. Could there be some unhealthy attachment like a soul tie your husband still has with his mother? Since no month has 32 days, it's like saying he's never leaving. If you're praying for more unity in your marriage this could be at least part of your answer. For some reason I'm thinking it might be a forgiveness issue, but I could be wrong.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:57 pm

Is she a controlling person in real life? Does this dream fit for her, literally?

I was wondering if it could be about some sort of unrealistic or unachievable condition placed upon him?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:17 pm

Thanks, folks!

@Deborah - we're not married, he's just my :hearts: . Pray for us though... wink I had the same concern about the 32 days but also see it as a lie of the enemy - there aren't 32 days no matter what she says therefore she doesn't really have a hold on him...

@Mark - Yes, she's controlling IRL but not towards my :hearts: . The roles have reversed in that he is more a provider to her these days. I think you're on to something though regarding the unrealistic/unachievable condition placed upon him. Can you speak more to this?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:00 am

lola21st wrote:@Mark - Yes, she's controlling IRL but not towards my :hearts: . The roles have reversed in that he is more a provider to her these days. I think you're on to something though regarding the unrealistic/unachievable condition placed upon him. Can you speak more to this?

Ohhh....I had a thought, Lurdys. Funny how the dream ended up in your "possession," if you will, by him sharing it with you. I don't know what his stance is on dreams and such, but it's not by chance that it was shared with you. My thoughts are that you have this so you can pray about this situation:

You said that she's not really controlling him, and that he's the provider for her. Could that situation or relationship have control over him that could hold him back from being fully released in his relationship with you? I don't mean to pry into your personal life, so you don't have to answer anything here - maybe just to yourself - but may the unachievable condition that he's in be how to cleave from his mother and be joined to you (at some point in his life, that is). I'm partly drawing from personal struggle, here, in that I often wonder how my strong relationship with my mother will be affected by a love interest at some point, and how I'll be able to separate from my mother and join to my wife.

Again, just thoughts on this. I can be off.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:16 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top