Men wanting me to sing their way and I told them I only sing to Jesus.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Men wanting me to sing their way and I told them I only sing to Jesus.

Post by steadygaze on Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:51 am

Hello once again beloved ones.

Dream

I was in this building like hotel where I was staying but it was like a church family hotel or something. They were like interviewing people who could sing and they would test their voices to see if they could use them to sing. I made a comment I love to sing. So the next thing I know they want me to audition and I am like oh no I only just sing for the Lord. They said, "Well we want you to audition." So they have this guy come in to play the music so I could sing, and what they did not want to listen to was the fact that I only sing for the Lord. So the man comes who will play the music and he asks me what note I want and I said a C and I am like I do not know notes, I just sing to the Lord. So then he puts on a musical melody and I am like I cannot sing to that. Then they change it and they are frustrated with me and basically it becomes a disaster because I only sing to the Lord in prophetic worship not when I am told to sing this or that. So they left mad.lol

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Men wanting me to sing their way and I told them I only sing to Jesus.

Post by ditte3 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:34 am

Hi,
Peace be with you.
It seems like when they want to "make you" prophecy, but it does not work that way. One can prophecy only working together with the Lord.

Also this word came to my mind:

"They are like unto children sitting in the marketplace, and calling one to another, and saying We have piped to you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned to you, and ye have not wept." (Luke 7,32.)

Please pray about these. These may be my own thoughts.
Blessings.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top