I'm the leading lady in a movie

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm the leading lady in a movie

Post by Shan on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:27 pm

I dreamed that I was watching a movie in the theater. I noticed that the leading lady looked like me. I'm watching this movie with some sorority sisters (I graduated a long time ago IRL) and they seem to notice too. After a while, I realize that it IS me and I can't believe that I got the part as I have no acting ability. I wonder why none of my sorotity sisters didn't get chosen for the part as I feel a lot of them are much prettier. The movie seems to be old-fashioned and proper. No hanky panky and clean story line.

As I'm watching the movie, I notice that I'm not doing such a bad job acting and that I looked prettier than I previously thought. I thought I was pretty convincing in my role. However, as the movie ends I still watch the credits and look for my name beside the character's name. Sure enough, there's my name. I know a couple of my sorority sisters stay and watch the credits too in order to look for my name. EOD

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm the leading lady in a movie

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:26 pm

Hi, Shan -

This is just me, but I wonder if this is prophetic for a time where you're selected for a role...and you'll have the same disbelief about being chosen. Is there something you're anticipating?

I'm actually comparing this to a dream that I've had; and, to be honest, I didn't see the change coming, so I wouldn't be surprised if you don't, either. Still, figured I'd ask.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:49 am

Hi, Mark,

There's nothing I can think of in the near future that I'm anticipating. Who know though? Now I'll be watching for something.

Thanks, Mark!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:27 pm

This is most likely a prophetic dream. I have a lot of "movie screen" dreams and it's Gods way of showing me something in the future.

This dream may be one that you tuck away and continue to pray bout because it's most likely for a different time and certain events in your life may need to take place before THIS dream makes sense.

Just thoughts, based on my own experience.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Thanks, Cholette! I'll do just that! Tuck it away and wait. flower

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:19 pm

Sponsored content