Ahmadinejad & Slave Ships

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ahmadinejad & Slave Ships

Post by afterhisheart on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:37 pm

I was swimming in a muddy river, seems like downstreeam. I saw several ancient looking ships that looked like they were baked clay with little circular windows in the bottom. Piled in the ships were dark skinned people (african??). They were dead and many were decayed. They appeared like they had been free floating down river and just banked in the mud. I felt like I was swimming to a destination that was a foreign mansion of some kind. It was somewhat desert but there were trees along the river. In the dream I had the thought, "Who did this?" I got the answer in my mind (in the dream), "Ahmadinejad."

End of Dream.

Haven't been following Ahmadinejad since his visit to the states. I did some searching and saw that Iran and Tanzania just celebrated a National Day last week.

Thoughts?

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ahmadinejad & Slave Ships

Post by dreamster on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:22 pm

was it back in time or now? thinking

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:01 pm

I don't know. I think back in time.

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:17 am

muddy water with you being in it represents sin in your life, it could also meaning something hindering your spiritual walk with God,

What I got was that through the decaying of the bodies you saw and taking into consideration of the muddy water trying to reach an unknown destination would be like this....

You are trying to get to places in the Lord, and you keep trying and trying but yet for some reason you can't reach it....Spiritually, when we are idle that means we are stagnet and therefore can not reach our destination with God. There is something in your life that God does not want there and you need to find whatever that it is and turn from it. Therefore when you remove this thing from your life, you will have repented and you will now be walking toward your destination to be where you want to be with God.

I hope this helps you in some way...He uses dreams a lot to catch our attention. Please pray about what you dreamt and what I have said...

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by afterhisheart on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:39 am

Thanks d.o.g.

Perhaps the slave ships represents something I am enslaved to or at risk of being enslaved to? I was swimming away from the ships looking back at them.

I know I am stagnant but I can't put my finger on what is holding me back. I have asked God to reveal the sin in my life. Am I hardening and don't even know it????

What does Amadinejad represent (other than pure evil)...but I'm not involved anything evil. Could it be something to do with Religion????

afterhisheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:12 am

Amadinejad was just someone your identified with in the dream....it doesn't mean that there is a connection.

There are many sins, they are laid out in the word of God. However, I have had personal convictions in my life, like wearing finger nail polish. I can not wear it on my fingers no matter where I'm at...

But, I really do sense, that if you are stagnant, I would call out to God first and recommitte my life to Him again. Then I would definetly, be seeking Him, His word and His answers on everything. Sometimes we as human beings do not realize that we are jumping ahead of God in matters. I have been very much at fault with this one...However, the point that you were looking back at the old ships, simply means that you are looking back to your past. There is something that you keep rememoring from your past, (if only, or if I could go back, or I wish) those types of things can hold you back. I have been walking that one this past week. God has pulled out a few things that I had from the past in my heart that I had to come to terms with...

When there is bitterness, strife, corrupt communications, lying, grudges, (Halo's words would be) ill gotten and gain, getting something by the wrong means, argueing, debating the word of God, these are only to name a few of the things that could be taking place in your life. Only you and God knows what it is that's going on.

However, if you will earnestly seek Him and His word on the matter I know for certain that He will show you in His word....a.h.h., it may even be hard to really accept what God says on this matter, however, if you will embrace it and learn from it, He will teach you more and more each day. I want His words on everything in my life, but instead of running from it, I plant me feet and I say ok, I was wrong please forgive me and now show what it is and help me to learn because I truly want to learn, grow and walk with you with all my heart.

Sometimes, also, friends can hurt us more than help us....God had to take people out of my life, even removed me from a church that was doing me harm spiritually!!! He knows what He is doing at all times. Now, I simply ask, here lies your answer-what are you going to do with it?
My advice is this: get up, dust yourself off, go to God in earnest prayer, then get up grab your Bible and start seeking Him on this matter immediately....I sincerly hope I have not offended you in anything that I have said... I am only trying to help you....

Daughter
flower :okay:

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:01 am

That is very true daughterofgod. The Lord has also removed me from my family because they so defile God and have no interest in turning their lives to God. He removed me to make sure I am santified unto Him as to not corrupt me spiritually. He knows what He is doing at all times.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:27 am

I know where you are coming from Connie, my dad is under chastisement because of the things he has been saying to me....God has been dealing with him for a while now, however, the spirit of pride that is in him is causing him more problems because he always wants to criticize me over everything.

So, I have came to the conclusion that I must back away from him before he gets into too much trouble with the Lord...

God, is awesome and I know He will see us all through if we will let him....
COMPLETE SUBMISSION......!!!

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:43 am

You got it girl. He will see you through the whole thing and heal any old hurts at the same time. It was difficult for me because I have never really had family in my life that was solid. My family being totally disfunctional (in every way and go long on that). I have longed for family my whole life. I pray all goes well. God bless and talk to you soon.

Love in Jesus,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:27 pm

I really feel that this dream doesnt have anything to do with you. i feel it has to do with people who are feeling the effects of someone like that man being in power.
love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:42 pm

-------

Last edited by butterfly on Sun May 03, 2009 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:44 pm

God will destroy anyone who even tries to come against Israel.. For that is His chosen people...

It states in the Bible about a great city from the north and from the south I think, to conquer and destroy Israel....It is not going to happen...

But that religion, is just that......religion....however, I am a child of God, I don't do labels.....but from times past I have heard about the beliefs of the muslims...it is an eye opener.....

in the Bible in Genesis chapter 11 verse 6 states:
and the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language: and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do....which was talking about Babylon....however, if true children of God would unite in one mind and one accord there is nothing that we couldn't do in the name of Jesus as long as it was right....

Those are very powerful words!!!

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top