Speaking with President Clinton

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Speaking with President Clinton

Post by Shan on Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:32 pm

I dreamed that I was in some sort of important community meeting where Hillary Clinton was supposed to be speaking. I was some sort of an aid to the mayor or some official in the city.

During a break, I found President Clinton walking down a hall that looked very presidential-like. In other words, it had books from floor to ceiling with detailed wood and rich-looking carpet. He was walking in front of me and I called out to him because I wanted to make a point that he ignored God during his presidency or something like that. I don't remember exactly what I said. When I addressed him I called him "Mr. Clinton." He didn't really respond to or receive what I said. I do remember that I was surprised that he was wearing a blue suit. It was a very nice suit, but I thought it should be black or gray for some reason. It was as if he didn't want to upstage Hillary and he was making a point that he was not the important one here.

When the meeting was called to order, his seat was next to mine and I thought to myself, "I should have called him Mr. President instead of Mr. Clinton. I think all past presidents are still called Mr. President." I was a little embarrassed that I hadn't addressed him properly.

I think I have an idea as to what this is about, but just wanted to put this out there for any more thoughts.

Thanks!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Speaking with President Clinton

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:06 pm

Hi, Shan -

Do you think that the two political figures in this dream represent people in your life? Could they be people in authority, or who are held in some kind of esteem?

Also, has this interaction already occured, or do you feel it's a heads-up for someone you'll be dealing with soon?

More questions than answers, I suppose.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:04 pm

Hmmm...Good food for thought. I think there is some confirmation here.

I can't think of any two specific people they could represent, but I do know it does have something to do with authority, because I was thinking along those lines too.

The interaction has not already occured, but I think it is something I need to be aware of for future possibilities.

I've been learning that sometimes you can only speak into someone's life to the level of honor or respect you've earned, such as speaking a truth or a word of knowledge, etc. So I'm thinking my spirit is processing this info. President Clinton did not respond to me because I didn't honor him, I'm thinking. It could also be literal some day. Not saying President Clinton himself, but just someone I should honor even if we disagree on some principles.

Thank you!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top