RECURRING DREAMS OF THE HOUSE I GREW UP IN!!!!! HELP!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RECURRING DREAMS OF THE HOUSE I GREW UP IN!!!!! HELP!!!!!

Post by Serenitylova on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:49 pm

I keep having dreams of the house and neighborhood I grew up in as a child. Over the past 2-4 years. But especially my house that I grew up in and my the street lived on. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??? Scratch Chin Over the past 6 months its gotten more frequent.

Serenitylova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: RECURRING DREAMS OF THE HOUSE I GREW UP IN!!!!! HELP!!!!!

Post by lola21st on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:25 pm

Hi Serenitylova -

Since a dream's context will often determine a symbols meaning, I may be offbase but dreams of childhood homes often seem to be tied to past issues that may have begun in one's childhood OR they may be related to the location, something going on in that location that God wants to show you...

Have you posted any of these dreams?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenitylova on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:47 pm

Hi Lola21st,
Ive never thought of that before; either suggestion. It could possiblybe. Ive posted about my old house in my first post to this website back in 2009. The dream I had last night, I was at my old home and then I went to my next door neighbor's home with hersrlf, her dad and Al Sharpton was there too. He was good friends with my neighbors dad and my neighbors dad had hair like Al Sharpton too, which was strange. My neighbors dad never spoke in the dream either. We were all in the front living room waiting for my neighbors mom. In reality, her mom passed away in 2007 and her dad just passed away about 2months ago. But when I woke up from this dream, I was so happy to have seen him amd my neighbor. I havent seen them in years. Any thoughts???

Serenitylova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top