Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tolos2009

My job - opinion scores

I work as a trainer for a telecommunications company in maryland. We are the middle of transition being as though we have been combined with another team. The department that we support has merged as well. We were facilitating transition training to people who were losing their jobs, being demoted, changing jobs from within and who didnt think training was necessary. My opinion scores have always been high, throughout 2008 - they were extremely high scores and I never worried about them. Just recently, I received low opinion scores and now my supervisor wants to have a meeting with me about them. I honestly dont know what to tell her plus I am angry that she is having the meeting with me. I dont feel that the opinion scores should sway towards my ability to train. the new director that merged with feels differently. Most of my comments were related as tolos is a good trainer, she made sure I understood the systems and processing but I don't feel as though this class was pertinent to me because of the position that I am in within this deaprtment.

So how do i get my scores to go up. I train from experience and knowing the curriculum. I stay long hours at work to make sure that I am prepared and meeting the needs of the people that I train and I still am being judged by the opinions of others (from people who are mad about the transition and their friends losing their jobs)

My boss wants me to give her an explanation for why my scores are low and honestly I dont know why they are low. I have never been faced with this predicament before and than she wants me to come up with a plan to get higher scores.

I honestly dont know what to do. I prayed about it and God gave me Psalms 121 but than I am concerned because this new director seems to be really concerned about scores to the point that if I dont raise mine, I could be displaced.

So I need the saints to pray that I changed my training style, become more creative, trust in God more, and please the audience that I am assigned (although I dont like how that sounds) I pray everyday before i go in class that I would satisfy God's audience with my training and I have seen God do some miraculous stuff inside of a classroom.

Tolos,

I read Psalm 121. I see the Lord telling you not to be moved by what you see and that He will stand to defend you. That no evil will come against you. Trust in the Lord. Put your total trust in Him.

God bless and I will continue to pray with you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie kiss

Just a quick reply to say that prayer does work. I had the meeting with my boss and i learned that the opinion scores for nov/dec that are under 80% will not be counted against my team but at the same time in Jan - the ones that are under 80% will result in corrective action. I have never had corrective action in the four years at this company for anything. So my prayer is that i would continue to pray and invite the Holy Spirit into the environment of my classroom and that i would allow him to lead me and guide me while I train so that I am engaging the learner to learn.

Tolos,

I have to agree with Dove....If you will give it all to the Lord you will come out victoriously. He is our provider. He said, "I AM that I AM"

so what do you have need of.....because He said He is___? If you need guidance He wil guide you, if you need healing, He will heal you.....I have a feeling you will be ok come Jan....

God Bless,

Daughter Of God