Temporary Bus Driver

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Temporary Bus Driver

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:30 pm

In this dream, I was asked to drive a bus in place of the normal driver. I may have even been asked by the driver to go ahead and get things started, and then he would catch up to us later on. It was one of those charter buses, like a Greyhound, not a city bus or school bus. Anyways, we were leaving from an odd location. It was in my hometown, and we were leaving from underneath the overpass on a familiar stretch of highway. Well, I had a few people get on the bus, and it seemed like they would have been willing to drive if I wasn't there. I closed the door and began to pull away. The thought occurred to me that I hadn't checked around the outside of the bus to make sure that no one was in front of it. For a moment, I was afraid that I would run over someone. It turned out alright, though, as there was no one out there.

I didn't drive the bus very far before we had to stop for some reason. There was a girl that had started climbing up a radio tower or something. She wasn't very far off the ground. In fact, I stopped the bus right next to the tower to talk to her. Whatever it was that she thought she had to do, she stopped and listened to what I had to say. Basically, I told her to stop and to get on the bus - I even used some Spanish to do so, and I felt like it would be appropriate in the moment. She did what I asked and got on the bus. With that, the bus driver arrived and thanked me for what I had done so far.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Temporary Bus Driver

Post by Shan on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:51 pm

Do you feel like your speaking in Spanish has anything to do with praying in the spirit? Just curious...

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:00 pm

That...is a very interesting thought! I had never considered this before, but I certainly will now! Thanks, Shan!

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top