battle/fighting with swords

View previous topic View next topic Go down

battle/fighting with swords

Post by Angela on Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:09 pm

In my dream I was in the backseat of a vehicle with someone I knew in the dream not (IRL). In the front passenger was my sister and the driver a caucasin female whom I also knew in the dream not (IRL). My sister was the only person I knew IRL. We are riding down this road in a neighborhood in my city. When all of a sudden I can hear her thoughts. She was suicidal and she was thinking of driving the truck in the canal with all of us in it. Then I realized that I was in the truck with my IRL one year old son. So I became concerned and a little scared. Some how we talked her out of it or she changed her mind. Then we ended up on a battle field where their was fighting. But they were fighting with swords all of the people fighting where men. Some of the swords where shaped like thunder. One guy I saw had a thunder shaped sword that had pierced through his lungs but he never died he kept fighting. My husband IRL was fighting with a sword also his was shaped like a pirates sword. Someone gave the sword to me it was very bloody. I was afraid to use the sword. Then the police arrived and I gave the sword to them and they put the guy whose lungs got pierced in the car. I'm not sure if my husband got in the car or not. Then I woke up!

Can any one interpret this dream?

Angela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: battle/fighting with swords

Post by Lori Lane on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:49 pm

Hi Angela, I don't have an entep. However I do see that there seems to be a lot of warfare around you to the point where it is not only effecting you, but your family. If I may suggest, take the sword of the spirit and start using it in your prayer time. As that is the weapon of our warfare and it is mighty!!

Heavenly Father, In Jesus Name we say that no weapon formed against Angela and her family will prosper. That every tongue that raises up to condem them you will stop. Father hide them in the cleff of the Rock and keep their feet from slipping and guard them in all there ways.. In Jesus Name. Amen

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:48 pm

Angela as i read your dream immediately this scripture came to me Ephesians 6:10-18: Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

As Lori stated this is warfare you must remember to have Jesus Christ as your lord and Savior let him be the "driver" in your life and he will lead you the right way,(Life) and not death(suicide). Pray and intercede on behalf of your family and your neighborhood and as you draw closer to God he will reveal other people and places. Become a prayer warrior. As the scripture is saying we are in a spirtual battle. Ask God to dispatch Michael and Gabrielle on your behalf in the name of Jesus.

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:50 pm

wow, let me pray on this one.
love,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top