Bitten by a great white shark

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bitten by a great white shark

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:55 am

I was in the ocean on a simple wooden raft with 2 of my brothers. Other men were in the water feeding the fish and sharks and I was scared because they were so close, but my brothers reassured me that we were safe. in the next scene, the 3 of us were swimming to shore and the water was shallow, at my waist. I felt something swim by me, then my brother did too. Then the shark bit my hand. I heard my brothers cry out and here I thought I'd lose my hand. Then next scene, Im further up on the sand still wrestling with this shark. His teeth were still in my hand/arm, but I realised if I rubbed the roof of his mouth then he'd let go. And he did. But I really didn't want the shark to die, so picked it up carefully to take back to the water. Our bus drives down the sand to pick us up, I keep walking towards the water to let the shark go.

The shark represented an old friend who I ran into unexpectedly (the bite) - this brought up a situation which I thought was over. This friend continued to contact me afterwards (the wrestling). I realised I needed to be careful with what I said and what I did, and also to be gentle (rubbing the roof). At the time I didn't want the friendship to die but I knew I needed to let it go.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bitten by a great white shark

Post by dreamster on Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:59 pm

dont rule out spiritual warfare grace,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top