$90,000 car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

$90,000 car

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:22 am

I was driving into a themepark, and the road was slippery so I was having difficulty driving around the corners. I drive up to the booth and as Iím speaking to the attendant my phone rings with a message. I look down and see thereís $2,000 leaving my account, leaving me with nothing. I tell the attendant and it means I can't enter the park. I tell him I had just bought a $90,000 car and the $2,000 was the last instalment. Some women were annoyed by how I could afford a $90,000 car but not a themepark ticket. Afterwards, I realised I misspoke and it was actually only a $9,000 car. I was going to correct myself but the conversation was already over. I turned around and left the themepark. The road was still oily, and I could see the oil was pink and blue.

I had this dream a few nights ago Ė Iím not sure if its related, but the amounts are similar...I had given a friend a red míním suit and he was running in a race. The grand prize was $84,000. I was standing nearby wondering if he would split with me if he happened to win.

Appreciate your thoughts!

Last edited by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: $90,000 car

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:35 am

Hi, Gracee -

For the themepark dream - I wonder if it's about something you've been investing your resources into over some time...and which would keep you from participating in a different, fun-themed event? The themepark and the value of the car may be exaggerated for smaller things in real life. Also, perhaps friends or family would respond the same way that the women did in the dream if you mentioned the value of the car (the prior, ongoing commitment).

Just some thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:44 pm

Good points there, thankyou Mark!!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down