Roommate wakes up late

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roommate wakes up late

Post by Jazzy on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:35 am

I had a dream I was on my laptop and then a message popped up on my screen from one of my roommates. It was an instant message sort of thing. She told me she overslept for work. She was supposed to be up or be at work by 4 pm. She said her boyfriend also overslept. From the gist of her message, I could tell they were in a hurry getting ready for the day. Any thoughts?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roommate wakes up late

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:55 am

Hi, Jazzy -

If I had this dream, I'd be expecting it to manifest pretty much literally. It may not be those same two people. The dream would come to mind once you hear about a similiar thing happening with whomever it is about.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:32 pm

Hi Mark, I had this dream Sun night or Mon morning. I am back home for a little bit longer so I was confused why I dreamt of my school roommate and her boyfriend. On Tuesday my mother took a nap and asked me to wake her up at 4 to meet with a lady at her school before classes began that evening. I heard her ask me, but I wasn't listening so it wasn't really on my priority list if you know what I mean.

I was about to leave the house to run to the grocery store, and her boyfriend asked me to make sure she didn't have to go to school early. I suddenly remembered that dream and then what she told me that morning and I went to wake her up. I was late because it was 4:30, and that was when her appointment was. She laid back down because she was already late and was still tired. She asked me to call the lady to see if it could be rescheduled. The lady is on vacation next week so it will have to be rescheduled in two weeks.

I asked my mom if her appointment dealt with something important. She said it wasn't and that it was a follow-up thing since she's about to graduate. I posted because I feel a little disappointed that I didn't pay attention. I'm thinking what if she missed something important that she thought was unimportant. Hopefully it's not anything to worry about.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:36 pm

I wouldn't worry about it, Jazzy. The same God that gave you this dream also knew what your response would be to it. He's gracious, you know. So, if anything, this is all part of the relationship.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:49 pm

Aww thanks Mark.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:50 am

Sponsored content