The Bank Thief

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bank Thief

Post by Cholette on Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:28 pm

I was in a bank. My mother was there and I seemed to have an account that had secretly been set up for me where money was being deposited in thoughout my life. There was a man who had been taking money out of the account, without permission, and my mother called him on it. She also told him that he needed to give the car back that was mine, but he didn't want to because he was using it. My mother said "what about the hatchback?" The man looked funny as if he was caught in a lie. My mother threatened to go to the back of the bank room/lobby to get the statements to see the activity of the account. I then saw a bank slip, from my account, that had two balances on it. Both balances were way below where they should have been. My mother was adament while pointing this out. Then I looked through an envelope that had this guy's banking paperwork and when I pulled out the slip with the account information on it, I realized it was a different account number than mine.

~End of Dream~

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bank Thief

Post by dreamster on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:51 pm

hmmmmmm,, i think this is a literal drm in many ways, but its symbolikly showing u that uve been robbed, ,,of things promised 2 u, an not delivered,, i think uve been left out of many entitlements that wer due 2 u, ,,,im glad ur mom steped up2 the plate on ur behalf, an gets funky lol!,,,,,,,,,,,,, banker D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:56 pm

Cholette -

Do you think your mother in this dream is literal or symbolic?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:09 pm

Thanks Dee!! I do believe I have some entitlements coming my way...

Lurdys, I'm not sure. It could go either way. I've had prophetic words from my friends that say that my mother is holding back an inheritence for me. In the natural my mother is quite wealthy, but she is "Frugal"...I use that word loosely... rolleyes For her to take up for me in the dream is a shock so I was thinking that maybe it wasn't her. Then I thought that maybe it was her literally and God was showing me who she really is in her heart concerning me.

Does that make sense??

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:20 pm

What do you think it meant when you found out that the account number was different that yours? Do you feel like it discounted what your mother (or whomever she represented) was trying to do for you?

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:57 pm

scratching chin hmm i think thers a scrip that relates 2 ur drm ,,im jus tryin 2 remeba it lol! ,,,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 bak soon

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:17 am

Cholette wrote:I was in a bank. My mother was there and I seemed to have an account that had secretly been set up for me where money was being deposited in thoughout my life. There was a man who had been taking money out of the account, without permission, and my mother called him on it. She also told him that he needed to give the car back that was mine, but he didn't want to because he was using it. My mother said "what about the hatchback?" The man looked funny as if he was caught in a lie. My mother threatened to go to the back of the bank room/lobby to get the statements to see the activity of the account. I then saw a bank slip, from my account, that had two balances on it. Both balances were way below where they should have been. My mother was adament while pointing this out. Then I looked through an envelope that had this guy's banking paperwork and when I pulled out the slip with the account information on it, I realized it was a different account number than mine.

~End of Dream~

I find it interesting it was your mother in this dream who was doing the battling for you and it reminds me of another Parent who knows everything the enemy has stolen from us and is well able to force satan to make restitution. The part about your car makes me wonder if this could be a ministry of yours that was stolen and used by the enemy since you didn't want it back. Nobody can fight for a child like a parent who loves that child and there's no doubt about it, God loves you Cholette, and He is well able to restore all that has been taken from you all your life---even if it's an inheritance withheld by your biological mother.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:22 pm

Yep I'm with Deborah, that's why I asked about how you saw your mother in the dream. I also saw it as a spiritual battle regarding you. I just wonder if there's anything else that the bank/deposits/etc. might represent? I wonder if they might represent intangible things vs tangible.... scratching chin

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:39 pm

ok im bak,,,mi scripture thorts r how laban ripped off his son in law, but in the end he was made very wealthy, even tho in the natral things seemed against him,. nerd happy dance

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:05 am

lola21st wrote:Yep I'm with Deborah, that's why I asked about how you saw your mother in the dream. I also saw it as a spiritual battle regarding you. I just wonder if there's anything else that the bank/deposits/etc. might represent? I wonder if they might represent intangible things vs tangible.... scratching chin
That's a good point, Lola! Perhaps it could be something like praise and approval from man? Scratch Chin

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:45 pm

Thank you everyone, ou have opened this up or me in ways I can't explain... thumbs

Shan, that part about the acct number not being the same as I thought, stood out to me too. It's hard to figure out tht part because it was apparent that he was lying before, but seeing his acct number makes it seem like he wasn't...at least that was the feeling in the dream.

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:08 pm

woo hoo you\\'re welcome! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 D,,,at warp speed, lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top