My necklace and the parking space

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My necklace and the parking space

Post by tbsmilesbig on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:02 am

Can anyone lend some input on this dream for me, please?

I was talking to a couple of my friends when a man came up to me and asked if he could hold my necklace in his hands. I knew he was probably going to attempt to steal it, so I also held onto the necklace at the same time as him. He asked us how he looked holding it (IRL I don't normally wear necklaces). He did not get my necklace. It seems that he left because I don't remember seeing him after that. My friends were wondering why I let him see my necklace. It dawned on me that God was protecting me because I knew something was up. I decided to not over spiritualize the situation, so I let it go and didn't tell my friends what I was thinking.

At this point, I went back to my car (not my car IRL), which was parked at a bus stop. Two men were waiting there for the bus. As I was approaching my car, I thought I left the window down and I immediately thought about my cell phone that was on the seat. Turns out I put the window up. The space where I had parked was not legal, so I knew I had to move. A police officer was walking down the sidewalk. I had already decided to move my car to an open legal spot up where my friends were. The dream ended with me in the process of moving to the empty spot.

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My necklace and the parking space

Post by tbsmilesbig on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:45 pm

Anyone?

Also, I forgot to mention the car I was driving in the dream was a white pickup truck. My car is not a pickup or white, so I'm not sure what it's supposed to represent.

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:14 pm

Hi, tbsmilesbig -

In real life... does the 2nd half of the dream mirror your current situation at all? The part where you questioned the window being down - this makes me think of second-guessing in real life. Like, any area where you're dealing with doubt? In the dream, you went back and found that everything was alright, so if this lines up with real life, it should show that you don't have reason to doubt. The final part with the officer approaching while you're parked in an illegal spot (which you recognized) can symbolize how you know that this isn't a place for you to remain...but that you need to return to your friends - whatever situation that represents in real life.

For the first part...has anyone made a request for something that's valuable to you? This could be something intangible, like time, or even a position. You were able to see that his person wasn't trustworthy, so you didn't completely hand over the necklace in the dream. The image of you both holding on to it makes me think that the necklace represents more of a role/position than something physical. This person probably behaves similar to the one in the dream - questioning how they appear to others while gripping this "necklace." Thankfully, this person ended up leaving...and did not keep your necklace. That part would be God's promise during the situation. Just like in the dream, though, people around you may come to question why you even allowed such a thing to take place.

These are just thoughts. If they don't fit or help you understand what your dream means, please toss them.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:04 am

Thanks for the input, Mark! I'm not sure what situation(s) in my life this dream is pertaining to, but I'm sure God will show me soon enough.

Another question, what do you think the different type of car represents? IRL I don't drive a white truck (God uses trucks a lot in my dreams. Do you remember my truck dream with the number 11?), so I'm wondering what that could represent.

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:49 am

Is a truck a beast of burden?
Just as your necklace is a yoke?
Can you remember the type of necklace and look up its meaning?
Sounds like a good yoke.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:08 am

Besides being a white truck, was there anything else that stood out about the vehicle?

Have you considered that the truck could represent a person? Or, a situation related to a specific person?

I had a dream earlier this month where I left my activities to drive an SUV that wasn't my real life car, although it was mine in the dream. This vehicle had two flat tires on the same side, and I drove it around to various places to put air in the tires. The vehicle represented a real life person who had a stroke...and couldn't use one side of their body. Driving it around to various places represented my task of asking many people to pray for her. I share this as an illustration of what I said above, just in case it helps to identify what the truck represents.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:14 pm

Hmmm. Nothing else stands out about the truck, except the color and that it was a basic pickup truck. The same truck was in another dream of mine a few days ago, though. Here's the link: http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t17383-store-garage#95646

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:19 pm

Hi True Flight. The necklace was not really visible from what I can remember - it was in his hand and I wanted to keep it around my neck. I have not heard a truck symbolizing a beast of burden or a necklace as a yoke before. Some symbols God chooses to use baffle me, though. laugh

I appreciate your input as well. wave

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:39 pm

P.S. Thanks for the dream example, Mark. That's really interesting how the flat tires represented a stroke because strokes often times affect one side of the body. I pray all is well with your friend! praying

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top