Interceding for my Sister

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interceding for my Sister

Post by astra on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:58 am

I had a dream last night that alarmed me very much. I only remember the last part of it.
I was in a place that was not earth (even though it looked like earth, but I knew it wasn't) where I could see events so to speak "behind the scenes", like in a spirit realm, even though everything still looked normal, like we'd see on earth.
I saw, before it actually happened in real life on earth, that my sister was in some kind of spiritual problem with her walk with God. She had to pass through some sort of "test" and she'd have to "perform a miracle" to prove she passed the test.
Then I was back on earth and saw my sister. She did not look like my actual sister in real life, just few small similarities). She was in greatest distress ever and absolutely desperate and practically gave up on herself and she asked me to pray for her to (this is very weird) not get stuck in a knot (I saw a knot appear in the air). But what I understood it meant was she gave up on her being saved and just asked me to pray not to get stuck in between "states" or "in transition" to hell I guess. That's the best way I can describe this.
To say I was horrified for her would be an understatement. I felt like I was going to lose her in a moment for the whole eternity.
There were some people standing beside us, but I totally did not care what they'd think, I fell on my knees, lifted my hands up to heaven and started pleading to God loudly with all the might I had in me. I was bawling my eyes out, sobbing so hard I could barely speak. Right now I don't remember what i was saying when I prayed, but I do remember I clearly spoke every word like I would in real wakening life. It was SO CRISP CLEAR, it amazed me. I even feel like I was not just "seeing a dream" but actually WAS praying for her. The feeling of horror and despair for her was indescribable. And then i woke up. I did not see the outcome. I woke up and in a few moments remembered what I just saw in a dream and again was scared.

In real life I know my sister said a sinner's prayer, but she is not seeking the Lord the way everyone should to live right before Him. I am not sure if the lady in my dream was my actual sister. I am not sure what to do. The urgency was GREAT.
Could someone please share an advice on this one? Should I just pray for whoever this was? Or pray to KNOW who that was?
Thank you and God bless!

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Interceding for my Sister

Post by lola21st on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:30 pm

It sounds like you were seeing in the spirit, I would continue to intercede for the person until you feel peace in your spirit about it. God will often give us dreams about others where He wants us to intercede on their behalf.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:04 pm

Thank you, lola21st! I remember that when I actually woke up I was kind of surprised that I woke up, meaning that when I had that dream I thought and acted just like I was awake - reeeeally strange! With other words by waking up I was just like moved from one reality to another...

After that night I had few opportunities to pray for few people with great urgency. Anyone of them could be the woman in my dream but I don't know any of them personally. But I will continue to intercede and see what the Lord shows me.

God bless and thank you again!

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top