Trying to repair brake line leaks.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to repair brake line leaks.

Post by steadygaze on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:56 am

Hi all and blessings.

Dream

I was trying to repair some leaks in my brake lines. Even though I repaired them they where still leaking. So I took my break lines that looked like guts and put them under water in a little stream by the a tiny church to check for leaks and I kept seeing little bubbles pop up everywhere. So there were bad leaks so I said, Yup I need to replace the whole brake line system.

Anything?

Thanks

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying to repair brake line leaks.

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:14 am

Hi, Steady -

Only my thoughts, but what came to mind with your dream was that the brake lines could represent something that allows you to stop when you need to. Another way to say that is that they can prevent you from continuing on when you're in motion. From a spiritual standpoint, it could be wisdom or discernment, which would show you a need to stop or slow down in any situation.

The dream could be to show that you could use extra prayer for whatever may be ahead of you...which I'll do. :)

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by astra on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:56 am

Just my thoughts also, but you said the brake lines looked like guts. I once had a dream where I had my car in a repair shop. I had two problems with it. One was with some "lines" or hoses in it that needed to be cleaned out, I think and they were. And another one was with my rear right wheel. I was told by the mechanic that the wheel was holding on by just 1 screw. He said be careful when you turn.
In real life I have two problem areas in my body. One is in my stomach which is improving and another is with my right leg (groin area - where the leg is "attached" to the body - actually where there is a swelling that no doctors can explain). Both car problems coincided with my body and the car was the actual car that I own in real life.
So "brake line leaking" that looks like guts might represent actual bowels. Their job is to stop bad bacteria and toxins to go into your blood stream and entire body, so if they are "leaking" that might mean it needs to be fixed in this area.
Again, just my thoughts and if they don't apply, please disregard them
God bless!

astra

View user profile http://www.for-god-so-loved.org

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:59 am

is ther sumthing goin on in ur life that ur tryin 2 put the brakes on,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:23 pm

Hi all thanks I have had real burning going on in my right for almost three weeks now below the knee and it is getting so bad I might have to go tot he ER. Please keep me in prayer.Also my tummy had been funny too.

Also yes there is something else going on in my life. I sold everything and have hit the road heading towards Texas and Florida. So my friends it is all the above.

Thanks and hugs.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:31 pm

I'll be praying for you steadygaze!

What just came to me when I prayed is that Satan has no power to change your course of direction. I pray this means something to you.

Shannon

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:32 pm

Yes Amenie Sista!! Thanks.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:57 pm