2 Dreams Married to Billy Graham and Someone New, I think

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 Dreams Married to Billy Graham and Someone New, I think

Post by Tkay on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:22 am

I dreamt the other night that I was married to Billy Graham. He was younger than he is now, but still quite a bit older than me. We had a son and he was no older than 3 years of age at the most. I cannot remember for sure his age. He was very loving toward this child and me, but all I could think of was how unhappy I was in that relationship and that I wanted out of it. We were also on our way to see the statue of liberty with alot of other people. When the statue came into sight, we began running toward it like it was this great and awesome thing, when it was only still a statue. (Not putting it down in any way, but it didn't seem appropriate later that we ran towards it in this manner). All I could remember feeling was how can I be so unhappy married to this type of gentleman, and I felt like I was trying to break free of more than the marriage.

Note: I have been divorced for 5 1/2 years and my luck with men and relationships have not been good.

A few nights later I dreamt a friend of mine was dating someone and he had a friend. (My friend is with someone, but it was not the same person in the dream. I have dreamt a few times about my friend and she has been with someone different in my dreams and I remember thinking, well this is not what I expected. I have had several dreams where I had the feeling of unexpectedness) I was introduced to her boyfriends friend, and he was telling me things that I have wanted in a relationship. I can't remember his name or what he looked like exactly, but I remember he kissed me and I was thinking oh no, not again. I also remember that I enjoyed it, but I was just feeling very reluctant. When I woke up I thought well, that was actually a nice dream, but then I just felt down because I had no clue.

Thoughts?

Tkay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2 Dreams Married to Billy Graham and Someone New, I think

Post by Lori Lane on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:01 pm

Hello Tkay, I get the sense dream is a reflection of what is going on in your emotions and your spirit. If you don't mind I have a couple of question.

Are you currently struggling in your relationship with the Lord?
Are you typicaly attaracted to the wrong guy, like the "Bad guy", the one with all the charm but no genuine feelings and stability?

I will watch for your answers, please answer only if you want to. flower

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:07 pm

i feel like these dreams are prophetic about a future "relationship" to someone you may feel a bit obligated to. He may seem like the perfect man for you but you wont be attracted to him. hang on to this one and pray about it.
blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tkay on Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:48 pm

Thanks!

Tkay

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:49 pm

youre welcome! how are you btw?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top