License Plate 88

View previous topic View next topic Go down

License Plate 88

Post by renki on Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:53 pm

8 is the number of new beginnings, right? I took a road trip across several states a few weeks back. I've taken this same trip at least 2 times a year over last 10 years and never noticed anything like this. The number 88 consistently showed up on various license plates (all states). Once I noticed this pattern I tried to avoid looking at license plates but when I did there the number was again. I probably saw the number 88 around 100 times. Since being home I can count on seeing the number 88 at least 1-2 times in my 20 minute drive. I did try to look for other number patterns like 22, etc but they didn't come up as consistently.

In looking back at my dream journal I found an entry where the #88 showed up. Here's a summary of the dream.

I was in a big studio where we (myself & an unknown) were helping unpack stuff then later repack stuff. Someone came to me and said her cousin had been raped. I said I didn't want that for me so I went and packed up all my jewelry. Then I went to house out in the country where everyone was sitting down and talking. All seats were taken including chairs, toilet, and bed. The whole room/house was for chatting. I returned to the studio with wood bamboo floors and a group of dancers (ballet, lyrical type) to perform. They were all wearing black. I tried to tap dance too. The #88 was floating around. I had the dream between 5-6:30 am.

Last edited by renki on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dream entry)

renki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: License Plate 88

Post by Chi on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:39 am

Hi Renki,

I don't have an interpretation for you but have you seen this study?
http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t834-study-on-christians-and-the-use-of-numbers-please-read-and-submit-a-reply?highlight=numbers

I hope it helps
Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by renki on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:53 pm

Thanks Chi for the reference. I do think the 88 has been symbolic for new beginnings. It has already manifested in one area of my life but the numbers keeps showing up. So I think there are probably more new beginnings and I just have to keep the faith.

renki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:27 pm

renki wrote:Thanks Chi for the reference. I do think the 88 has been symbolic for new beginnings. It has already manifested in one area of my life but the numbers keeps showing up. So I think there are probably more new beginnings and I just have to keep the faith.

Could be, but I wonder if the full manifestation of the dream hasn't come yet due to the repetition of the message?
Chi scratching chin

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by renki on Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Yes, I keep asking God about what more. I keep walking daily in expectation of something cool going to happen. I am encouraged. Today alone I saw it 6 times in a few hours. I keep trying to see if I'm thinking too much about it or reading too much into but when I think that way it seems the numbers show up more. Something is happening.

renki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top