Sticking Around and The Expensive Shirt

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sticking Around and The Expensive Shirt

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:22 am

Hello, all -

In the first dream, I was in the locker room at work. I had finished working a 12 hour day and had just changed my clothes to go home. My brother showed up and we had a conversation about how 1st shift was missing someone. I couldn't be asked to help because I had already worked 12 hours, which is the limit. I jokingly said that I would stick around, though, but only if I could operate the Blendmill - one of the cleanest stations. My brother jumped right on that, saying that it just so happens that the Blendmill is the spot that needs to be covered. Now, apparently, I had worked my 12 hours until 6am, because he told me that someone would be coming in early to cover the 2nd half of their, I'd be working until 10am. I looked at a clock, and it was after 9:20 or 9:40. I was sort of in disbelief that they'd even bother to have me stick around for such a short period of time. Still, I agreed, and the dream ended with me about to gear up to go cover the station.

For the 2nd dream, it started with me looking at a rack of clothing. It was like I needed a shirt...or, I saw a shirt that I needed to wear for a job. Thing is, it was some type of name brand that I wouldn't wear (or spend the money on), like American Eagle or Abercrombie. There was a feeling like I had worn this in the past. The scene changed, and I was on a a school bus. There was a girl sitting in the seat with me. It seemed that I knew her, though I don't know her now that I'm awake. She was telling me how her dad needed a shirt. It was the same kind of shirt that I was familiar with. She was hung up on the price of it. Now, I hadn't actually looked at the price on the shirt, so I was going to guess the price based upon experience. At first, I was going to tell her that it was probably $150, but I checked myself before I said it. I decided to say that it was probably about $70.00. She said yes, that it was $79.99...acknowledging that I was really close. She seemed upset about this shirt-thing, and she was sitting forward on the seat with her back to me, so I put my hand on her shoulder as a way to comfort her. She didn't really respond to it, though.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top