3 Willow Branches

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 Willow Branches

Post by blue504 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:47 pm

I had a dream or night vision of 3 willow or wicker (is there such a thing?) branches. I saw a big, medium, and a small one. I don't know why but the word wicker came to me. I think my daughter father and his family members are doing voodoo toasted me. I am not sure but I think they are.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 Willow Branches

Post by blue504 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Any thoughts or interpretation.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:42 pm

Just a thought, but I know that some willow trees are used to make wicker, and also some of them have ingredients in them that cause pain relief. I read that sometimes the leaves of the willow were used for grieving purposes as well. Is there anything in your life that has caused you (or someone close to you) pain or grief, that you need relief from by chance?? If so, the healing the Lord wants to bring could come in a progressive healing (in stages-the large, med, and smaller branches). If not, please toss my thoughts aside.

If someone is trying to put some ungodly things upon you through witchcraft, the scripture comes to mind for you, in Isaiah... NO weapon formed against you will prosper, and every tongue that rises against you, the Lord will condemn!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:24 pm

Yes, I am grieving ; however, I am getting better. I am getting over someone I should of have done years ago. I believe his mother and his two sisters knows this ( maybe him ) and they are trying to drive me crazy to take my daughter away from me. It hurts that people can be dirty when you are down. It hurts more because I love him.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by blue504 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:43 pm

Yes, my Childs father is causing me grief. I have been in this storm of grief over a year now. I want to be free. I never known hurt like this before. I feel like I am being tortured.

blue504

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:23 pm

Im so sorry Blue for my delay in response. Please know I am praying for you. I hope things get better soon. praying

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top