Lake of fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lake of fire

Post by gizzismama on Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:44 pm

I must share with you all this dream my husband had about 6 months ago. I placed it in my dream journal and I am sharing it with you because I believe strongly that it sends a clear message of the power of prayer.

My husband dreamt that He was standing at a lake of fire with me and all four of our children. We were praying, and as we prayed together the circumfrence of the lake began to shrink. In addition to this, my son was throwing stones into the lake of fire. Everywhere he threw a stone the lake of fire cooled and became dark as if no fire were there.

It doesn't take much to interepeting to see just how strongly Father God was speaking to our family about the power of prayer, and perhaps more importantly, prayer as a family. My son is autisic, and we were told that he would never speak. After much prayer, and the elders of our church laying hands on him and praying, he began to speak. I researched the meaning of the stones, and learned that it can represent a word, or testimony. However, I am reminded of the story of little David and Golieth. David SPOKE to Golieth FIRST and told him what he was going to do. Words are powerful things, and a Holy Spirit directed prayer can and does move mountains. So pray with you families for those unsaved people you know, time is running out and the lake of fire is very real.

gizzismama

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lake of fire

Post by butterfly on Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:21 pm

Thanks for sharing your husband's dream. It reminds me of the great power that prayer has and I also realize I need to pray more.

God Bless !!!!

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:12 pm

that is what I have been telling my family all week....my, my, my how God really moves in things we are not aware of....

There is coming a time when everyone will have wished they prayed more than they did, me included.....that time is fastly approaching us......

I have been saying all year, people get ready, get ready.......turn your focus to God and keep it there. The Lord has shown me a piece of what is coming and I know that there isn't much time left to prepare for the coming of our King....

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:06 pm

I'm moving this back to the top. I think more people need to read it!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top