Challenging vacation to Australia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Challenging vacation to Australia

Post by Shan on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:34 pm

Last night I dreamed I went to another country that I'm pretty sure was Australia. There was this big, beautiful, world famous rock formation that stuck up way above the water. Skilled divers and nature enthusiasts were usually the ones to explore it and take pictures of it. For some reason, no one I was with wanted to go out with me to see it. It's like they "had been there, done that." I really wanted to go with someone because I was unsure of the depth of the waters and thought I might get lost on the way back. It seemed it was about a mile or more out, but I thought I could not have come this long way and not see it, so I got on a jet ski and rode out there. I began to get scared because the water was so deep and it was a deep, dark blue and I couldn't see the bottom. The sea was slightly rough. I did not go all the way to the rock formation because of my fear, but it was as awe striking as it was famous for. I realized I did not have my camera so I took pictures with my iphone. When I got to shore I was a little embarrassed that I didn't go all the way out there. EOD.

I have a good idea of what this is about, but I am open to anyone else's thoughts.

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Challenging vacation to Australia

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:47 pm

Hi, Shan -

I'm interested to know what area of your life this relates to. Just curious, really. I would expect that you've come to a place in your life that's new, exciting and intersting to you, but where you're not getting much enthusiasm from those who are familiar with it. It's a bit unfortunate that they don't recall what it's like to be in your shoes, and that what they take for granted (and even have peace - or indifference - towards) actually gives you cause for anxiety because it IS new to you.

It says a lot about you that you were still willing to press on toward your desire or goal, even if it meant that you had to do so by yourself.

There's two things, however, that you may want to keep in mind based upon the end of this dream: First, that you should keep pressing through the fear and not come up short in your desire...because you ended up regretting having held back when it was over. Second, that you do things to make this event or period memorable to you. In the dream, it was too late when you realized that you didn't bring a proper camera, and had to make do with what you had. Preparation vs. improvisation, you know?

Just some thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:43 pm

Hi Mark,

The area that this relates to is my spiritual development. I've asked God to bless me with certain gifts,which was confirmed through a prophecy and a dream. What He has confirmed to me is bigger that what I had imagined, like God is famous for doing. I am a little fearful, but my excitment is greater than my fear IRL.

On the friend part, I should have been a little more specific. These people were people who I didn't really know well. I don't know if we were part of a tour group or what exactly, but there was a sense of commonality. Maybe these people represent people who might be in my future who will not really not be interested in helping me in this area, or they think I should know what to do by now.

Good point on preparation vs. improvisation. Maybe I shouldn't try to take any short-cuts.

Thank you!!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top