Dark Blue Balloon attached to my wrist

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dark Blue Balloon attached to my wrist

Post by Rasberry Renae on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:19 pm

Hello everyone,

Haven't been here for awhile. However I had a dream that has me worried. I dreamed I was in a hospital and being forced to have a test on my right kidney which I was very upset about and then made to wait around in a hospital gown. I also had a helium filled balloon attached to my wrist that was dark blue and it was pulling my arm upwards. I pretend I was leaving the hospital and walk down a corridor with small lights on the cieling and there seem to be an orange glow, when i got to the end I sat down in the hospital cafeteria and everywhere there was people with dark blue balloons like me and dressed in orange just walking around. Not eveyone had a balloon though and they where not orange. Next Im being told something about my kidneys and a man cuts the balloon off and takes me to a corner by a window and a lady is shown me my file and telling whats wrong but I don't understand it very well. And she is telling me to get a ticket in a people lottery. The man is showing me pictures of of these people saying im like them and that his family is like me.
Im not having much peace about this dream and wonder if I should go to the doctor or just pray for healing and wait.

Rasberry Renae

View user profile http://www.motwlibrary.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Dark Blue Balloon attached to my wrist

Post by Daisy on Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:34 pm

Hi raspberry! I can see why this dream may concern you. Sometimes we have dreams like this, and it is something we can speak and prophesy against. My thoughts are that you should do just that...claiming and thanking the Lord for your health and wholeness. By all means though, if you feel led to go to the dr, please don't hesitate. Another thought comes to mind for Me to share with you. Sometimes I have had dreams where I am symbolizing someone else in my dream. The purpose was for me to better empathize with their pain, to pray more fervantly for them! Is there anyone you know that is in need of an organ donor in your waking life by chance? Just some thoughts. Hopefully they bring some peace to your heart! Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:21 am

Well stated daisy, I agree!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:38 pm

Thanks Connie!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:46 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top