Cutting off horse heads...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cutting off horse heads...

Post by globalhealth4 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:28 am

So lastnight I dreamed that I was looking at black and white horses which were all through breed, very pretty horses running clockwise in a circle among each other passing one another up. They were beautiful horses I must say, but then I heard my husbands voice on the right side of me as I saw a body which I assumed it was him as I never got to see his face. He was telling about how the healthcare--Obama works and what will happen, but I couldn't understand so he told me to cut the heads off the horses so I can understand and when I looked down I had a knife in my right hand and the horses were still running in the circles but they were now on a plate of some sort and It was as if I was looking at them run around on a plate on top of my counter and I began to cut off the heads of these horses as they shrunk. I believe I cut at up 6, two at a time and then one by one. I couldn't do anymore so I put the knife down and woke up.

I told my husband about the dream and he then read to me about the decision that is about to be made for the Obama care. Let me know what you think! nerd

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cutting off horse heads...

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:49 pm

Oh me...disaster IMHO...though I really don't know much about Obama Care or the decision... The black and white might stand for the news..the horses were large, magnificent and then shrunk....was there a reason for chopping them up? Were they to be used for something?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:49 pm

It seems to me like reducing a system that was already good and ultimately putting an end to it alltogether....seems very sad to me.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:04 pm

This news link talks about a Gallup poll that was taken about the Obama care decision: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/americans-exactly-divided-court-obamacare-decision-191329602.html

A GALLUP POLL!!! laugh

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:05 pm

Here's the Gallup poll http://www.gallup.com/poll/155447/Americans-Issue-Split-Decision-Healthcare-Ruling.aspx

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top