Nests & heights

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nests & heights

Post by happiness80 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:09 am

Please give me some thoughts;

I was climbing a tree and got to the top, as i looked up through the branches I saw a birds nest and it had eggs in it. I then see that there are actually many little birds nests in different parts of the tree and all have eggs inside. In my mind I was thinking I should take one and show it but I ended up not taking it. While I was up in the tree I felt slightly fearful of the heights. I was quite high up and a little scared of the heights.

In real life I am really afraid of heights but wondered if this dream had any meaning. What stood out was the many birds nests and my slight fear of being so high up in the tree.

Thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nests & heights

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:50 am

Hi, happiness -

Forgive me if I'm mistaken...but, don't you work with children? My first thoughts were that the various nests/eggs were children and their own individual families.

The "taking and showing" part of the dream...I don't know if you have any reason to draw attention to a particular child or their family, but your second-guessing in the dream might be so that you don't do so in real life?

The fear of heights part - have you been given a responsibility (or even a promotion) where you have some anxiety?

Just some thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:51 pm

Hi Whiteshadow,

Yes I do work with children....actually in the dream when I was thinking to take one and show it I had the children in mind and thought they would find it interesting.
Sorry could you explain what you meant Im not sure i quite understand :)

I havent had any extra responsibility as of yet but you could be right there....more to think about.

Thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:00 pm

Ah...as far as the "taking and showing part" goes - I didn't realize that you were going to show it to children. Still, I suppose what I was thinking might still fit - something along the lines of having one of your kids or their families stand out or be showcased somehow. Having special attention drawn to them in front of others...for whatever reason. That was what I was thinking, but it really was just some thoughts. :)

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:17 am

Thanks whiteshadow,

Thats an interesting thought,I will keep that in mind, im still trying to figure out whether this was a positive dream or not. But I do agree that the nests and eggs could symbolize the children and their families as the scene of this dream took place at my workplace.

thanks again.

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:53 pm

Perhaps a job opportunity of some sort where you're afraid of undertaking such a responsibility? (though it's very intriguing to you)

just a thought...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Thanks everyone, will have to wait and watch with this one I think.

Thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top