Lost my bus and late for work

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost my bus and late for work

Post by rosebush on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:24 pm

Had a strange dream about going to my job and being a little late. My boss (Mike) had my key and gave it to me like it was a minute past time I was supposed to be in. He gives me a look of concern. Then I stop and get something to eat something quick, looked like creamed corn, and when I look at the clock I am about 15 minute PAST time I should leave. So when I head out I already know that I am going to be late. Then it is known to me that our buses are at a different location that we need to pick up. My bus is #79. I go to this different location which has lots of trees and looks park like, but I can't find my bus. I walk 2-3 blocks, which involves a left turn, and realize my bus must not be at this location, but another further down the road. So I keep walking up this city road -- it turns into a downtown area when originally my bus route is in a rural area. I have an awareness that I should have just taken a sick day today and not gone into work at all.

At some point I realize it is nearly 12:00 and I need to get in contact with my boss/work office to let them know what happened. Amazingly I have a phone book there with numbers to call. But when I call the number I think I need, it is not the correct number and I never do make a proper connection. At some point in my walk back to the office to do my afternoon bus run, which I am late for and realize I won't be able to make that either in time, I find my child randomly in a building somewhere and take him with me. Dream ends somewhere along the line with no real finish to it.

IRL I really do drive a bus #79 for the rural school district I live in and am considering not going back this next year, so in that way the dream parallels reality.

Thanks for reading!
Rosie

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost my bus and late for work

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:58 pm

I had a similar dream though mine was about going back to school. I believe you have the right understanding of the dream. thumbs

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:58 pm

The dreams kind of leave us feeling like we need to make a decision...I signed back up for school today happy dance

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:25 am

:coool:

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down