what about a chainsaw

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what about a chainsaw

Post by chevygirl on Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:13 pm

Hello,

Does anyone have any thoughts on what a chainsaw in a dream could mean/symbolize? In my storm dream the weird man had a chainsaw and I was wondering what this could represent.

Valerie

chevygirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: what about a chainsaw

Post by dreamster on Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:46 pm

hopefully not chainsaw massacre, bandaid bandaid um heavy duty pruning,wats goin on in your life rite now,let me kno flower

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevygirl on Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:57 pm

Well the main things going on is my son just had his tonsils and adenoids removed a week ago and I just moved into a new apt.

Concerns in my life right now are what my son is being exposed to when goes to be with his dad everyother weekend (I am divorced and he has visitation) in Michigan. His live-in girlfriend is into witches and satanic symbols especially the pentagram. I fear that Atley is being exposed to evil and I feel powerless to do anything about it. I pray God's protection over him all the time especially when he goes to his dad's. The entire dream (The Storm dream) is posted in Dreams and Visions to be interpreted if it would help to know the whole dream and how the chainsaw is used in it.

Hope this helps. :thankyou:

chevygirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:58 pm

im sorry to hear that,thats very disstressing 4 u,,um its good to hav a little detail,in order to get a context of the dream... flower D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevygirl on Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:11 pm

Yes it is incredibly distressing :uhoh:
The part where the man cut a square into the ground around Chad...I feel like this could maybe mean that Chad is somehow going to be cut out of our lives or that his presence in it will be drastically reduced as a possible result of my prayer to remove Atley from any situation where he is being exposed to evil or coming under an evil influence. This saddens me a bit for the fact that I feel that Atley needs his father in his life but I don't want the evil influence of his girlfriend. Anyway....

Just my thoughts....what do you think?

chevygirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:55 pm

um im not an expert at all,but i think your ex has been 'marked' by something occultic,the perfect square is significant,a cutting off of your ties wiv him ,he is vunerable and unprotected by the covenant u once had,i assume you were a beleiver wen you were married to him? the blonde guy on the ground seems like somethin demonic..i sggest you find some prayer support/counciling advice to help u wiv this undertaking..D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:15 am

Oh my gosh! I totally agree with Dreamster here. Pray the Lord would intervene on your behalf. Remember we have ALL power to come against the enemy and nothing will by any means harm us. Anoint your son with oil and plead the blood of Jesus over him and his entire life and over you also. I realize that it may not be possible to prevent him from seeing his Dad but you can insist that his Dad see him without the other person present. I would be concerned that he is being exposed to this type of religion (occult). I agree with Dreamster. Find a deliverance ministry in your area that is reliable (can ask your church) and pray for him everyday and stay in the word. If your son is old enouph to understand have him pray and in the word as well. I will keep the matter in prayer.

I pray I have been of help.

Love in Jesus,

Connie :cmere:

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chevygirl on Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:48 am

Thanks Dreamster and Connie. I will definately take your advice. I pray over him every night but I've not anionted him with oil. Where can I get some oil to do that?
When he was four months old we dedicated him to God at the church we were attending. This was before we got divorced. I was very serious and meant every word we prayed. I don't think Chad understood what was happening or what he was committing to. It was just a tradition, a ritual to him. To him it was nothing to be taken seriously.

chevygirl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:55 am

Any Christian Store will have it. God knows your heart.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum