Not a place to be

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not a place to be

Post by Rocky123 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:03 am

Went to a church with my family and knew for some reason that this was not a godly church. Told my daughter that this was not the place to be. My daughter said that they loved us. I told her that I was going to prove it. The man next to me gave me a very sinister glare so I asked him if he knew what had happened two thousand years ago. He looked at me blank and asked me what I was getting at. Again I asked him if he knew who had died two thousand years ago and had risen. He hadn't a clue what I was saying. The congretation were continually getting compliments. I started walking around the church and it seemed that everyone there was in a daze. I went over to a cashier and she told me that I had to do this in secret. Suddenly a white cross started coming down at the front of the church, but no one had seen it and I started shouting, what are you doing, can't you see it. No one had a clue what was going on and I was the only one there who seem to feel that this was not a godly place to be.

Rocky123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not a place to be

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:44 am

Seems as though this is about a ministry that you feel is missing something very important. Does this apply to the church you are currently attending? If not, it could be about a future event. Just some thoughts..blessings!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:45 am

Could it be legalism? Perhaps they are missing the message of Grace?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top