Two bears two different dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two bears two different dreams

Post by dbrown on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:03 pm

I had two different dreams about two bears, one big and one small in both dreams.

In the first dream I was in this cottage and there was chaos everywhere out side. the cottage wasn't in the woods it was in the place where i grew up. there were a lot of children in the cottage and one of my sisters was there too. I saw the bears coming up the front porch and quickly took the the kids and my sister who was older than me and hid them behind the pantry there was a hidden panel. I didn't have enough time to get in so before the bears could turn the corner to come in the cottage through the kitchen I opened the refrigerator door and ran out the front door. when I got across the street there was fires and helicopters and bombs blasting everywhere but my concern was the bears in the cottage and the children in the safe room.

In the second dream I was in this place like an airport the room was empty and I found this vent way up high, we had to climb this rope to get to it and all the children were put into this vent space and then we put an abundance of food in there mostly boxed cereal. The big bear was eating people and the other bear was just a cub (in both dreams) I was later able to communicate with the smaller bear who agreed to help us to know when the big bear was coming around . The cub agreed to place three red circles in the corner of the room to alert us since we would come out of the vent when the bears were not around. I had these dreams on two different occasions but remembered them and wrote them down. In the first dream the bears were a dark almost blackish brown. in the second dream the bears were a regular brown. I don't know the gender of the cubs but in both dreams the big bear was a female bear.

dbrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two bears two different dreams

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:41 am

What's going on in your life right now? Do you have children?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown on Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:49 pm

yes I have 3 children a daughter 35, a son 18 and a son 14. Me and my sons just moved last year from the bronx to bucks county in bensalem P.A We don't know anyone here, but I wanted to get them away from that rough environment. We are struggling a little but God has been faithful in meeting our needs. I am not working right now and am schooling online for my degree. I know that God is trying to convey something to me but I don't know what it is.

dbrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:29 pm

Sorry for all the questions, but did you have the dream after or before you moved from the bronxs?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:49 pm

these are recent dreams one last week and one two about a month ago

dbrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:54 pm

Ok...I will pray on this tonight and post a reply tomorrow.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown on Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:10 pm

ok thanks and God Bless

dbrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:34 am

I had prayed for an interpretation to your dreams last night and as I was drifting off to sleep (several hours after praying) He reminded me of the dreams and gave me this scripture to give you: 1 Peter 5:7 "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.
8 Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. 9 Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings."

As you well may know, the enemy has many different disguises (the bear). In my experience, bears have represented a person. I believe the Lord is telling you to cast the cares and worries of the meaning of this dream on Him...don't worry and fret over it. When it comes to pass, remember this scripture!! The Lord will give you the grace to handle whatever the enemy throws your way...Read 1 Peter chapter 5, I believe it will bless you.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:44 am

Thank you

dbrown

View user profile

Back to top Go down