A phyton in my dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A phyton in my dream

Post by Den on Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:14 am

In my dream there is a big python trying to hurt people, Iím afraid for them more then for myself.

I'm warning people about it, I'm not afraid of it. Every time Iíve look for the sneak I had found it and I saved the people from it.

I remember one time I took it by the tail to bring the sneak else where to protect people, it try to hurt me but it couldnít reach my hand.

The sneak keep coming back and looking for people to hurt and I never stop looking for the sneak and warning people.

I think God is showing me that the enemy is trying to hurt me and the people I know. I'm a watchwomen over the people in the spirit.

Or

I think God is showing me the situation Iím going trough right now is from the enemy. Or God is showing me the enemy is trying to bring a new situation and will show me in advance so I can be on my guard and also will gave warnings as a watchwomen over the people in the spirit.

Please tell me what you think,
Den

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A phyton in my dream

Post by ditte3 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:05 am

Hi dear Sister,
I'm not an expert in interpreting yet.
I think you see it well.
Python is often a symbol fo divination. Remember Delphoi.
Maybe you warn people about it.
Please pray about it and if it is not what the Holy Spirit tells you, please toss it.
Blessings.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Den on Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:02 pm

Thank you ditte3, I appreciated it.

Something happen the same day I wake up from that dream.

That day a sister in the Lord call me and invited me for supper involving a group of Christians. I did not feel good that day, I was very emotional, down and hurting and I was thinking I will not be a good company for anyone and did not feel to be around a lot of people.

I had a hurtful situation I let go to long and the enemy took advantage of it if you know what I mean. I was hurting so bad that I was starting to build a wall around me. I did pray and forgive many times but negative thoughts about the situation came back to my mind stronger each time and I've felt worse and worse. In the dream I have stop the sneak by taken it by the tail, when it was about to hurt and devour someone. I could hear people in my dream saying go ahead take it by the tail, you can do it, they were encouraging me that way, and that's what I did by faith in the dream. God was showing me in the dream that the enemy did not have control over my life, and that I had authority over the devil. God had plan the whole day yesterday, a friend had called and insisted that I go to the supper and my friend told me to put all my cares into the hands of the Lord and He will take care of it, so I did with my eyes full of tears and my friend told me about her own prophecy from the Lord and I remember then about my letter from the Lord and I know right then that God wanted me to go to the supper and right after that I started to feel much better. When I got there I was able to take care about the situation, everything happen very easy, and my heart is free from all the hurts, and I'm rejoicing about what the Lord had done, He took care of me by taking care of the situation. God had planned everything, He is so good.

The reason why I'm writing all that is to encourage other people that go through hurtful situation. God will take care of your problem if you just simply put your problem into His hands and trusting Him that He will take care of it. By putting your problem into His hands is an act of faith and God is please with that. And surely He will take care of it thatís Heís promise.

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:23 am

Awesome testimony! Praise God!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:12 am

Thank you! Great testimony! Hallelujah!!!

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:56 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top