dark dream turning into bright colors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dark dream turning into bright colors

Post by globalhealth4 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:34 am

the dream was dark, extra dark! I some how jumped out of a light tower into a boat leaving my friends behind to get away from some men in military/police suits. I jumped into this boat and take off in the water which was black as black could be. My adrenaline was up in the dream and I looked at a hotel that was on the other side of the water and I parked the boat behind some trees and jump out to begin running as I knew something was chasing me. Now, I know that dark dreams for me mean that God is showing me what satan is up to, so while I was in the dream---I thought to myself I need to put color in this dream---as I thought that--I began to see lights. beautiful blues and yellows---then I ended up running into Best Buy!

I run inside and it looks more like a toys r us store once inside so, I start thinking let me look for symbols or clues that I need in order to intrepret this dream. (weird) I focused on a deck of UNO cards that had scrambled words that read---revise & retreat. I walked some more and saw all kinds of kindles and like electronics in a circle and people were all over these mini computers placing games on top of them to save their place. I left but I woke up after that. nerd

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dark dream turning into bright colors

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:59 am

globalhealth4 wrote: I focused on a deck of UNO cards that had scrambled words that read---revise & retreat.

Scratch Chin

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:12 am

Scratch Chin Yep I am with Daph on this one.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalhealth4 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:26 pm

lol...

I just figured out the dream. I ran into a "best buy" and focused on a deck of uno cards that said "revise & retreat"..

My husband and I planned a trip out of town but we ended up changing it and actually stayed at a resort in town and found a home which was not in a area we were considering.

happy dance

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:48 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top