MY TESTIMONY! Our God is a SO GOOD, IM IN AWE of his goodness and protection.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MY TESTIMONY! Our God is a SO GOOD, IM IN AWE of his goodness and protection.

Post by maame80 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:04 am

why am I saying this???? i feel like sharing this testimony.

IT IS INDEED TRUE THAT NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST US WILL PROSPER AND ANY TONGUE THAT ACCUSES US SHALL BE BROUGHT TO CONDEMNATION.PSALM 91 says he will cover me with his feathers and under his wings i will find protection.

I will not claim to be perfect, I'm human and occasionally I sin but still God's protection on my life, I simply cannot understand.

I'm someone that dreams a lot! but most of the time I do not understand my dreams. I occasionally post some dreams here for interpretation. Last year I posted some dreams that I had been having since 2001. So for 9-10years I was having the same dream constantly amidst others, that's recurring dreams. I needed interpretation and the dream manifested last year and indeed God is good.

I was constantly having this dream for years where someone will be chasing me with a gun to shoot me, but whenever this person tries the bullet never hit me. My Aunt and sister had this same dream about me too. The first time I had this dream was when I started university in 2001 and it was about a person with HIV/AIDS hugging me and patting me at my back, it ended with the AIDS person chasing me with gun and shooting me but missing me. Frighteningly I woke up that morning, and my flat mate asked me who had scratched my back, cos there were four marks resembling a four finger scratching at my back. We went to see a minister who prayed with us. I was at university then and since then year after year, month after month, I'm having people chasing, shooting me at close range but each time none of the bullets ever hit me.

Why is the Lord good? because Psalm 121 says the lord is my keeper and my shade upon thy right hand, the sun shall not strike thee by day nor the moon by night, he will preserve my soul, he will not slumber nor sleep.

Then I dreamt again, but this time, it was two Policemen who had arrested me, one holding my left hand and the other my right hand. As i was being led away, i saw FIRE immediately drop from the sky and burn the Policeman on my left and the one on my right but nothing happened to me.i just stood there and saw them burn, I woke up frightened again.
On 1st Jan 2010, I had the shooting dream again and on October 2010, I had that dream again as usual but this time, the shooter was right in my face shooting, the distance between me and him was not even up to an inch but none of the bullets hit me.
That same month,in reality I met a guy who wanted so much to marry me! I told him I cannot cos I do not know him that much. His advances were so strong. I told him we needed to know much about each other first. During the dating period,he even suggested us sleeping together and I said NO, which made him insinuate that he needs kids that's why we need to marry. Whilst with him, the dream of the shooting became very intense that i started googling to find the meaning and that was when I found this site. I also found another christian site, which said if a gun bullet hits you in a dream, it means you will have a disease which will be difficult to cure.This gave me so much awakening.
I then introduced this guy to my family, I already have two boys from my first marriage, so my kids and everyone knew him.
One day I went to his house, and he was making advances of wanting us to go to bed together and i said NO, I will only do that after we are married. God is good!,on this fateful day he led me to DISCOVER why he was showing me those dreams.The guy left me in his house and left for work, but I think i was there with the the HOLY SPIRIT as he led me to know that this guy was the one who was always chasing me with the gun but none of his bullets hit me. This MAN had HIV/AIDS and had given it to so many women , JESUS! , so i was his next victim. I found his drugs, his appointment days at the treatment hospital, police complaints lodged by women whom he had infected with the disease.This is not a movie, this is my real life.
I almost collapsed! I started weeping and was praying and thanking God. how I left the house, I cant even tell and cant even recall.
I had kissed this guy before so i went to have HIV/AIDS test and GOD is good, i was so clean. And strangely enough Since finding out this, the shooting dream has stopped, have never dreamed about it again.
I would've been telling a different Story NOW, had it not been for God's protection.
I then asked GOD, " what makes me different or so special from all the other women he had viciously and wickedly infected with this deadly and horrible disease?
David said in 1 chronicles 17, who am I oh lord, that you care so much about, and as if this was not enough, you have spoken about me! We serve a living God, take it from me.
GOD's mercies and love towards me humbles me everytime and makes me weep sometimes because Im so undeserving of his mercies.
DEBORA and some others interpreted the dream when i posted it, and you were all right, indeed "NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER".
Just last week, something happened again i can never understand. I had a dream and some man was praying for someone in my living room.i knelt down for him to pray for me but just as he was about to touch me i saw a very thick covering around my whole body, he couldn't touch me, he was trying to touch me but the covering from the hair on my head to sole of my feet was so thick he couldn't touch my body,it was like a shell casing around me.i saw myself saying in the dream NO weapon,no weapon..... surprisingly, it manifested physically Cos I was trying to wake up but i couldn't, I felt like there was some heavy casing or protection around me, and i was saying NO WEAPON , NO WEAPON, NO WEAPON when i woke up.
I do not know who I am and what God wants to make me but one thing i know is i have a lot of attacks but always HIS protection on my life, i simply cannot understand.
I have memorised Psalm 91 off head and i'm always reciting it. God is real and if you depend on him and seek him as your refuge, trust me, a thousand will fall on you side, ten thousand on your right hand but nothing will happen to you. you will walk through the valley of the shadow of death HE will be with you.
HE IS GOOD, AND I ALWAYS STAND AMAZED.
Im pretty much new here, but this is an amazing site.

maame80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MY TESTIMONY! Our God is a SO GOOD, IM IN AWE of his goodness and protection.

Post by globalhealth4 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:23 am

woo hoo

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MY TESTIMONY! Our God is a SO GOOD, IM IN AWE of his goodness and protection.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:31 am

God is good all the time! All the time God is good! Praise the Lord for his intervention! Awesome testimony!

Love in Jesus,

Connie woo hoo

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top