tooth playing up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tooth playing up

Post by happiness80 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:36 pm

Hi all, i had a some dreams that feel like quite negative dreams to me;

In one part of the dream I am in a rush looking for my toothbrush and cant find it, I open a drawer and it gets flooded with water which is inconvenient because i realise I'll have to clean it all up at some point, I then see my one of my teeth has a ulcer/blister again (In real life this has happened before however that was fixed) but in the dream Im thinking its the same tooth in the same spot of my mouth and its happening again, also the skin around that tooth seemed loose and weird.
Im then getting ready for church and after getting ready I realise I have actually missed the first church session and would have to go the later session.

Im wondering if this is perhaps referring to an old issue or familiar issue resurfacing - with the ulcer/blister? But im wondering what me looking for a toothbrush may mean.

Thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: tooth playing up

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:09 pm

Yes I agree with your thoughts..an old issue resurfacing..perhaps the toothbrush represents your intentions of prevention of this thing coming back up? Funny that the last part of your dream was that you missed something...once in my dream I was missing a tooth and when the dream manifested the next day, I had missed a doctor's appointment.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by happiness80 on Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:04 am

Thanks Daphanie,

'perhaps the toothbrush represents your intentions of prevention of this thing coming back up?'

This makes sense, thanks

happiness80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:49 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top