Family's house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Family's house

Post by Jazzy on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:53 am

I was on my way to my aunt and uncle's house with the intention to visit my husband (in my dream it was normal for him to stay there). I was happy I was going to see him. Once I got to their house, I went through the side door (they always ask company to come through the side door in real life, unsure why). I walked through the laundry area and through the kitchen until I reached the stairs. I took a glance in the living room and saw how empty it looked (their house is always decorated), the mood changed to a feeling of despair. I went ahead and walked up stairs. At the top I noticed my aunt and uncle's bedroom was fairly empty. I went around the corner and saw the guest room and it was set up different, but somewhat furnished erratically. The main thing I noticed in the guest room was that the bed was not made up. Then I walked into my cousin's room, and I saw her sitting on her bed wanting to play. It was like I was my current age and she was young around 10 yrs old. In real life we are about 2 years apart though. For some reason I still felt sad because of the disorganization and bareness I saw earlier in the house although she was happy to see me and ready to play. Any thoughts?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Family's house

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:02 pm

could your family be planning a move? Just a thought..blessings

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:31 am

I don't think they plan on moving, but that aunt and uncle keep a lot of things secret. My mother did tell me about less than a year ago that they weren't getting along and arguing a lot. My aunt seems okay when I see her, but sometimes you just don't know...

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

catching spilling drinks

Post by Jazzy on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:24 am

Recently over the past couple holidays I found out that this aunt and uncle are getting a divorce. My cousin is almost done in college, so it's a little uncomfortable for her. She avoids conversations about them as much as possible because I know she wishes everything was normal.

Just wanted to update that part.

I had a dream last night that I was at their house, but my uncle already moved out (he has in reality). There was some type of holiday celebration going on because I remember my other cousin saying her last goodbye's before heading back to her campus... well I guess it could have been a birthday, not just a holiday, but it felt like a family party. The main detail I remember from this dream was that I caught three drinks from completely spilling on the floor:

A guy I know from high school (he doesn't know my family in reality) dropped his Styrofoam cup on the hardwood floor, and the green kool-aid punch was spilling into an air vent that was on the floor. He was just watching it, so I ran up to grab his cup. I gave it to him, and he was happy he had some left in his cup as I saw him drink from his cup.

Next, I dropped my cup of punch but caught it with amazingly fast reflexes although I spilled some over the edges.

Then, the guy dropped his cup on the floor again, but I happened to be behind him and swooped it up. He had more drink in his cup this time since much didn't spill. As I was catching these cups, I distinctly remember the bright green color of the kool-aid punch. A few other things went on in this dream too... Are there any thoughts about catching spilling drinks?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:16 am

Hi, Jazzy -

I had a thought or two on spilled drinks. First off, there's always the possibility that you're literally dealing with a spilled beverage. In each interaction. If it's symbolic, though, I was thinking that they could represent situations where the people involved need to be strengthened/encouraged.

For the first spill, the person involved seemed powerless to do anything about it. Someone else (you) had to come along to take care of the situation. Same thing goes for the third spill, although you were closer to the situation or prepared for it, allowing you to recover the drink before more was lost. Your timely encouragement with this person's 2nd spill could prevent them from reaching the same low that they would have the 1st time around.

For your own spill, it could still be something where you need encouragement. You took care of it, yourself, so you may simply catch yourself falling into an emotional slump and are able to snap yourself out of it - perhaps this dream is what helps you recognize it and respond so quickly.

As for who the guy is, I was thinking that he could represent the cousin you mentioned above. If not her, though, then probably another family member that's close to the divorce situation.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:14 pm

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your thoughts, I think I really needed to hear that. I feel that sometimes I go through emotional slumps now more often. I was never like that before, I guess because I am getting older. Dealing with friendships and co-workers gossip really test my patience (will comment on another post about work). I know I can get through it as I am a patient and forgiving person, but dealing with people's attitudes angers me inside although I still manage to have a smile on my face.

Whether this dream is about my cousin or someone else, I will definitely encourage them as it seems appropriate because when I go through things I definitely like others to encourage me righteously; do unto others as you want others to do unto you :)

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top