brother needs medication, wanting to thank someone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

brother needs medication, wanting to thank someone

Post by Jazzy on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:31 am

I had a dream I was with my brother. He had his blood pressure checked and it was extremely high for someone who has not yet been diagnosed with high blood pressure. The physician who took the reading told him to go to this lady's house that was up the street to get aspirin (although I doubt that medication would really be effective in this case). At that point, all we knew was that we just had to go to her house to get it because it was an emergency and the doctor told us to do so. We urgently arrived there and she gave him two tablets of aspirin. Then we left. In his car while he drove, I told him that we never told the lady thank you and that we should return to do so. We turned back around with the intention to do it, but we ended up at an apartment complex in a city looking for a girl named Jen to thank instead. We had to walk past the different buildings until we got to hers. Once we found her building, we had to find which apartment she was in. I noticed many people in this building had their door open for anyone to come in like there were parties going on. Most people looked like they were in their 20s. We started on the 1st floor looking through the opened apartment doors and worked our way up. We found her apartment and asked to speak to Jen. She came out and appeared to be a nice young lady, probably one of the few people I saw so far that I'd feel most comfortable talking to. We spoke about something, and then we left. We got back to the parking lot and drove off, then I realized we still forgot to tell her thank you. I told my brother I'd go back to tell her thank you. I drove back by myself to the complex and took another route to get to her apartment. I was asking people around where Jen was, and they directed me there slowly but surely. I got back to her apartment and saw her roommates. They were talking with me, and I continued with the conversation although all I wanted to do was tell Jen thank you. She finally came out of her room and then we started talking. Haha, I can't remember if I stated the words "thank you" then or not. Any thoughts?

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: brother needs medication, wanting to thank someone

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:03 pm

Have you looked up the name meaning of Jen? Sometimes the meaning of the name helps with the interpretation.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:54 am

I googled it and I found white, fair, smooth. In my dream, Jen was a white girl and her face appeared smooth and fair. I wasn't distracted by any blemishes or anything. The only thing I noticed was that she wore black-rimmed eye glasses that were rectangular-shaped.

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top