Why this dream? Any meaning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why this dream? Any meaning

Post by maame80 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:19 pm

I had a dream and i saw myself on the upper deck of a public bus. I knew where i was going. Suddenly i saw the bus jerking and i hit my head on the windscreen, it wasn't an accident but just cos the bus jerked. I then got off the bus but i hadn't reached my destination, then saw a friend of mine with two children, I love this lady to bits. We hugged and i was exceedingly happy but my happiness was brief or should i say short lived. I then left and went into a shop to get peanut butter. The seller brought out two peanut butter, one in in a tube and one in a round bottle and i was so confused cos i couldn't chose one to buy. I left the shop and saw myself back at the bus stop waiting for the next bus. whilst waiting there, i asked myself "when is the next bus coming".
I prayed to God and asked him for an interpretation of that dream because i woke up confused.

A week after this dream, I dreamt again about the bus. Only this time, i was at the other end of the road waiting for the bus then i saw a bus coming at the opposite side of the road,then i had a sudden realisation that, this was the bus I needed. I immediately crossed the road to the other side to catch that bus. I RUN to catch it and almost missed the bus but the driver saw me, stopped the bus for me and I got on it only to see my ex partner/boyfriend( we recently parted ) sitting in the bus.

Im confused, could anyone shed any light on why why im waiting for a bus, why i got on a bus, why Im confused and couldn't chose between two same item at the shop and why i got on a bus only to see an ex in there.

many thanks

maame80

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Why this dream? Any meaning

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Buses in my dreams usually represent avenues in my life that are taking me to a place in my life..like a transition period, inbetween one place you are leaving and the place you are headed to in life. Often, for me, missing my bus represents being late for something or missing and opportunity. I'm sure your dream has much more meaning to it. Continue praying on it and the Lord will guide you to it's interpretation through the Holy Spirit. God bless!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top