Problems changing gears in car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems changing gears in car

Post by John7 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:39 pm

Had an interesting dream last night... I was driving a car and the engine was screaming and I think I was having problems with the gears, as I was changing gears and trying to move forward... the car engine was screaming loud.. but the car just wasnt going forward... I havent posted a dream on this forum for a while but felt I needed to share this...

any comments appreciated

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problems changing gears in car

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:17 pm

Hello, John -

Just my thoughts, but it's my understanding that a car can symbolize the condition of your current circumstances. Does it fit at all for you where you just don't see yourself moving forward in something, although you might be all energized up to be doing so? The revved-up engine could be anxiety, or a state of being hyper, etc. Not being able to get the car into gear could be a difficulty in finding an outlet or expression for what you're feeling inside.

Just a few thoughts.
Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:26 pm

TheWhiteShadow wrote:Hello, John -

Just my thoughts, but it's my understanding that a car can symbolize the condition of your current circumstances. Does it fit at all for you where you just don't see yourself moving forward in something, although you might be all energized up to be doing so? The revved-up engine could be anxiety, or a state of being hyper, etc. Not being able to get the car into gear could be a difficulty in finding an outlet or expression for what you're feeling inside.

Just a few thoughts.
Blessings,
-Mark

I concur... hee hee idea

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Mark and Cholette, thankyou both for your comments and support.

Mark... that is exactly what I was thinking... Yes... I do feel hyper and I feel I want to move forward but am not seeing movement yet... I guess I am just waiting on the Lord at the moment yet am frustrated nothing is happening just yet...

I believe as I wait upon the Lord I will mount up upon the wings of an eagle.

God is good. Thankyou both for your comments and God bless you.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:37 pm

I am no mechanic by any means, but I do know transmissions need fluid so they can change gears easier. I think of how in our spiritual lives, we need the oil of the Holy Spirit to anoint us so we can move when God wants us to move and change gears so to speak, running, walking and even standing still as God directs. I'm wondering if this dream is about you or a ministry you're involved in that is having trouble going forward with things of God because of self reliance.

Just now as I'm typing this, I'm reminded of how power steering problems can cause screaming in vehicles and again how this can be symbolic of what I've already said--trying to move ahead in one's own power instead of relying on the anointing of the Holy Spirit.

I see you posted as I was writing this.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:00 pm

Deborah wrote: how this can be symbolic of what I've already said--trying to move ahead in one's own power instead of relying on the anointing of the Holy Spirit.

wow Amen

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:59 pm

laugh sounds like ur in neutral j7 driving,,perhaps u shud look how2 enguage urself ,,sumtimes its justa matter of puttg ur hand up referee ,,look 4 wer u can start doin wat ur passionate about, talk 2 ur pasta soapbox see wat he can assist u in, smiley dance sum :goodpost: s, :yeahthat: ,,,, Cheering Cheering ,,,,,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 phd in restg lol!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top