Unusual houses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unusual houses

Post by Shan on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:40 pm

I seem to dream about houses in seasons. My current dreams about houses are different though. I've dreamed twice this week where i was buying a new house and I didn't particularly like the decor. It was something I would have to change later.

In both of them, the houses were older like they were built in the 60's or 70's and already had people living there, which I didn't mind. I would be their landlord. Also after moving in, I realized that there were all these undiscovered rooms I didn't know existed. One of them even seemed like it had a history of royalty and I was discovering room after room. Last night's dream I was moving in and it had two kitchens and I thought, "Oh, good! We both can have our own kitchen." It too had whole sections of a house I didn't know about. I'm always amazed at the space!

Any thoughts?

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Unusual houses

Post by L4JC on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:48 am

Hi Shan,

These are just my thoughts. It may not relate to you. Please toss if they don't seem to fit.

Houses in a dream to me represent my body, and what I'm currently thinking of at the present time. For example, one time I dreamed that my attic was full of webs and cluttered, etc. The attic represented my state of mind. I wasn't cleaning out my thoughts and giving it to the Lord, I kept on having the same old negative thought pattern which were "webs" in the dream. So, I knew I needed to pray and hand over my thoughts to the Lord and asked Him to renew my mind. Which I eventually did. My dream actually helped me realize my thought pattern was becoming a bit repetitive and old.

As for you, in your dream. It appears you have many rooms to discover. Maybe the Lord wants to reveal many things to you, and because you're spiritually so open to Him, you are allowing Him plenty of space in your life. This is just a thought that came to my mind, not an interpretation.

I've learned from this site, that certain parts of the "house" in the dream can represent our internal body organs. Like for example, one time I dreamed about a sink in the kitchen. Kitchen can represent food, stomach, eating, etc. Sink represents digestion. At the time I was having difficulty with my digestion because I was on new meds for diabetes. The side effects of the meds caused me to have bad stomach aches. Another time I dreamed about a kitchen, it had an entirely different meaning. I knew the Lord was saying I needed more "bread" time with Him. So, it wasn't about my stomach, but about making more time to feed "His Word" in me.

Perhaps, your dream represents you'll have a prayer group with different types of people and you will discover many new exciting things the Lord wants to reveal to you through them?

So, prayerfully pray about your dream. The Lord in time, will reveal His interpretation to you.

God bless,

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:56 pm

Thanks so much, Sunny. I do believe it has something to do with undiscovered ministry of some sort. My other dreams about houses was about the gift of hospitality, because I was always serving and was delighted to have people in my home. This one is just different because there were already people living there.

Blessings,

Shannon

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:06 pm

Hi Shannon,

That's kinda how I felt too, about your dream. That there will be more useful ways God is going to use you for His divine purpose. I think this is a very positive and an exciting dream!

As for the people already living there, I suspect it may be a ministry that's already in progress and these people are already involved and serving in this ministry. Maybe these people will be the ones to show you the "ropes" on how things are to be done, perhaps? Just my two cents. :)

God bless,

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:33 am

Thanks Sunny! Than gives me clarifiaction and confirmation!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:27 pm

Have fun Shannon! :)

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:38 am

Sponsored content