Daughter Dreamed Dad Was Killed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Daughter Dreamed Dad Was Killed

Post by writer4him on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:11 am

Last night, my young adult daughter dreamed that her estranged father had been shot and killed:

Scene1:
We were living in a different home that had teal blue carpet with sea shells scattered around. A news report aired on the television about a shooting at a movie theater--the only victim was her father; a family friend called us at about the same time to tell us the same thing. Apparently her dad didn't know the shooter (long-haired, unkempt man wearing a grungy trenchcoat-resembled Heath Ledger) but the shooter deliberately fired at him, hitting him 3 times in the head.

Scene2: The Press Conference/Funeral
Her uncle was (strangely) giving an official statement to reporters with cameras gathered at the funeral. We learned the details of the killing from him after the press conference and she pictured everything he said as if she had been there. Her dad went to the movie theater with his sister and sat near the back. The man, who was seated to his right and a few rows up, stood up and aimed the gun at him . Her dad rose and tried to back away but was shot.

The sequence of events then replayed in her head again but this time instead of hearing her uncle's voice narrating, a popular song called "Climax" played blaringly loud as it all took place. It was so loud that the gunshot was drowned out. The dream was so vivid that my daughter woke up thinking it had really happened. Ironically, I had been praying for him just a short time before she told me about her dream because I'd had a vision of winning a large sweepstakes prize and asking the court to give him part of my winnings so he would begin to provide for our 4 children...

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Daughter Dreamed Dad Was Killed

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:27 am

Just my thoughts here based on my own experience, but could your ex possibly be under some sort of attack that ends up causing some sort of change in his life? This could be about a future event as well. Praying of course that it's not a literal dream. In my experience, I feel a burden to pray for someone just about the time they are about to go through something trying..the dream your daughter had would be confirmation for me to continue interceding for him.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by writer4him on Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:16 am

Thanks for the feedback, Laura. It confirms what I had discerned and we continue to pray for his (and our family's) deliverance and healing. God bless and keep you.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:36 am

writer4him wrote: God bless and keep you.

huggins
you too sweetie!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by writer4him on Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:16 am

As I watched the news about the Colorado movie theater shootings, my daughter's dream came to mind. Now it doesn't seem so far-fetched to think that someone would do such a senseless thing...praying for the victims and families.

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:41 am

Oh wow!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:43 am

I would still keep your ex in prayer..the literal events that manifested from the dream may be an indicator to keep interceding for him...although it could be soley about the shootings...but I just wanted to put that thought out there...God bless!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by writer4him on Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:55 pm

Okay, am I being paranoid? The teal carpet/sea shells detail in my daughter's dream seemed out of place until now.

My brother just returned from vacationing in our hometown along the USA gulf coast. Shortly before leaving for vacation, he suddenly called and offered to take my daughters with his family.

My girls (18 & 16) spent a week on an island., swimming in beautiful teal waters and collecting seashells to bring home. When their dad learned about the trip, he called them several times (though they rarely hear from him at home--he usually asks to talk to their younger brothers) chiding them for not calling him while they were away, 'since you've been calling your mother'. Almost ruined the trip; my youngest daughter became very anxious...

writer4him

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:29 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top