Hairy tarantula

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hairy tarantula

Post by L4JC on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:26 am

My dream was very short. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I was walking outside a building, and saw a brown hairy tarantula just walking on the concrete ... I watched it go by right in front of me. It never came towards me or anything, it was like it either didn't care I was there or wasn't threatened I was right there. EOD

Anyone know what tarantula means in a dream?

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hairy tarantula

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:33 am

Did you recognize the building?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:37 am

Mark, no I didn't recognize the bldg... but it did appear to be an old historical type of building. In the dream, all I saw was a man's pair of brown dressed shoes walking off the building, and then I walked out and saw the spider. I just now remembered about the man's shoes just now. This is all I remember.

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sonoftheKing on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:18 am

I have had a dream similar to this but the building was my sisters house. In my dream I arrived at my sister's house and when I got out of my car there were tarantula's all over the front yard. I thought that they were evil spirits in my dream and began to rebuke them. Then the dream changed and I was inside the house I believe it has been awhile. My sister has struggled with drug abuse and I think this was a representation of addiction and the way that evil spirits gang around to torment people and have claimed a persons territory as their own. This is just my experience of tarantulas in dreams.

sonoftheKing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalhealth4 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:14 pm

I know spiders mean demonic, occult or witchcraft. If the spider was brown in color---I know the color brown in a negative form mean humanism. As far as the building goes----it could mean a organization, church, ministry of some sort...

hope this helps you----

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:50 pm

Well, I'm not sure what the tarantula represents in our household... the only addiction I can think of that was an issue in our house was to sodas, and we've quit that since October. There's no drugs in our house. We're clean cut conservative people. So, I'm thinking it has to be something else. Neither are we into witchcraft or astrology or anything of that kind at all, either. It's just me and my husband in our home. In the dream, I only saw one tarantula, but it was only after I saw from the ankle down, a man leaving the building ...I knew it was a man cuz of his brown dressed shoes, they were a bit worn, and I could tell he had on a grey suit by the pants he was wearing. I knew too, this man was an older man, like he was "wise". Not sure how I knew that. But I sensed it, I guess.

Not sure if what you've shared with me has anything to do with what I dreamed. It just doesn't seem to resonate in my spirit.

Do appreciate your thoughts and for taking the time to share with me. :)

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:12 pm

Hi, Sunny -

I just wanted to come back and follow up on my initial question. I don't have an interpretation, but I do feel obligated to share that spiders in dreams may also symbolize...spiders. I remember a dream on Mia's other site where the dreamer (it may have actually been Mia) recalled seeing two large spiders in their dream after going over a waterfall. The action of going over a waterfall symbolized how they were feeling during that period in their life. The last thing they saw in the dream was the spiders. This manifested in real life in this way: One day, after this emotionally intense period in their life, the dreamer saw these two very largy spiders - larger than they'd ever seen. God spoke to them in that instance by letting them know that the spiders were confirmation that this rough period in their life was over.

I share this because, while others have offered suggestions for what the spider could mean, the Lord will speak to you at the proper time to reveal the purpose behind this dream.

-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:19 am

Thank you Mark!

I agree with you that the Lord will reveal the purpose of the dream. Last night I dreamed that I saw a meter maid giving out citations to various cars in a parking lot. I was with her watching her do this, but she wasn't aware I was with her. It was almost like I was invisible to her.

I'm wondering if the Lord is giving me a warning (the spider) from the other night in the dream to last night's dream about the meter maid, that I need to watch and be careful, to follow all parking signs, to prevent getting a citation?

But another thought came to mind ... It's interesting that you mentioned about the spiders in the dream you described were confirmation that this rough period in the dreamer's life was 'over'.

I've not had a job in 2.5 years. Maybe the spider is a symbol that this period of my life is ending? I just started my internship this week, and the people at this place where I'm doing the internship at really LIKE me. I've already gotten an email from the director of the school stating that they received a email from the coordinator where I'm interning at, complimenting me about how much they enjoyed having me there. She mentioned as well, that there will be a few positions opening up soon, and if I'm interested in working there, that I need to let them know. Which was very encouraging!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Mark. Especially about Mia's dream. I thought that was an interesting dream she had about the waterfall/spiders.

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:17 am

Glad to hear about you entering a new phase in your life. I agree with what you said about the meter maid dream - that it may just be a reminder to pay extra attention to rules for a bit so that things continue to go well with you.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:19 am

I like how you put things into perspective about paying attention to rules. I was taking it too literally about following rules of parking signs, but you helped me see that it can be about other kind of "rules". Thanks for sharing that! :)

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top