FIANCE LEAVES ME FOR ANOTHER WOMAN!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FIANCE LEAVES ME FOR ANOTHER WOMAN!

Post by nmatlawe on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:54 am

Oh beautiful morning people of God. I'm sitting here confused by this dream I had last night and it's quite disturbing me.

In a dream, I said something (I don't know the words I spoke) to my fiance and he immediately responded with anger. He told me that he's leaving me because I always speak to him like that. Later on I found out that he is actually in a relationship with someone whose name was also revealed in the dream. When I ask him about this woman, he said yes he is seeing this woman and he's leaving me to be with her and he's going to ask her to marry him immediately. I was sad and crying, especially when he told our helper at home that our relationship is over and she shouldn't be surprised if she is not seeing a lot of him at home because he's leaving.

People what does this mean?

nmatlawe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: FIANCE LEAVES ME FOR ANOTHER WOMAN!

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:34 am

Is there something in his life right now that has a lot of his attention and time? Not neccesarily a person? I've written something on this subject that may help...here is the article http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/t704-cheating-dreams

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nmatlawe on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:49 pm

Thank you so much for the response and the article. I now realize some of the things that I might get jealous of in his life. He is indeed devoting too much of his time with his friends that I sometimes feel like he doesn't care about me. I think I need to look at this jealousy issue and deal with it.

Thank you again....

nmatlawe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top