Snake catcher

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snake catcher

Post by jsnjt on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:51 am

I was catching rattle snakes ( a bunch of them...like at least a hundred) with a snake grabber and putting them in a big bag in my/a house. Not sure the house really did not have walls. I did not recognize the place just a feeling. I had this one rattlesnake in the grabber and his fang scratched my back but there was no mark. I felt like I needed to go to the hospital but was not freaking out. My wife got upset that I had to go to the hospital. Then I woke up.

jsnjt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snake catcher

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Have you recently done something that has the potential to be dangerous? I had a similar dream, though it was a spider bite..I wasn't sure if the fangs got in me or not...when the dream manifested, I was digging in the garden and scratched my hand on a rusty old can. I had to go to the hospital to get a tetenus shot just to be sure.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jsnjt on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:22 am

No not that I can think of...I have not done anything different. I am dealing with some family issues but it was not brought on by myself.

jsnjt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:31 am

hmm..well if it's a prophetic dream, then it could be about a future event. Could the dream pertain to your family issues in a symbolic way? Sorry I don't have a Holy Spirit interpretation...perhaps someone else will have more to add. Blessings!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalhealth4 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:08 pm

I know when dreaming of snakes it means being harassed by lies, accusations, and disortions. but if your bitten by the snake then theres a lie that is painful and may have lingering effects...

as in your dream a fang scratched your back, but it didn't leave a mark, which sounds to me like a lie of some sort is being told about you and it may effect in some way but not have any lingering effects.

hopefully this helped you---toss if it's not right in your spirit

shonda

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Well it doesn't always mean lies...I've had them represent several things...not picking on you globalhealth because you may be spot on (I too have had snakes represent lies or liars)..I just wanted to clarify that the snake can represent numerous things other than just one.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by globalhealth4 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:02 pm

bandaid ouch Daph! lol....just kidding. I DONT BELIEVE your picking on me sweetypie! Because we all have a our own dream language---God uses symbols to speak to us and some symbols mean one thing to me and something different to others, i.e., nakedness to symbolizes death of the opposite sex to me but for others it means to be vulnerable or transparent....

so nope, no harm taken...just two sisters working together happy dance

globalhealth4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jsnjt on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:37 pm

The lie scenario makes sense because a family member recently started telling people I was basically the devil... but it did not bother me at least not much. I just prayed for them.

Thanks for helping

jsnjt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:27 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top