My Mother Died

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Mother Died

Post by chamberheart on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:01 am

My mother has been dead for over 20 years. Last night I had a dream that she died and left me a check for $100,000.00. I was so sad and was crying. The check was made out to her but I was able to go to a bank where I knew people to allow me to deposit it. I didn't want to show it to my husband because I didn't want him to try and spend it all.

*I am so grateful for this site.*

chamberheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Mother Died

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:01 am

Hi chamberheart! We are so glad you're here! :hugs: It seems to me that your mother is symbolic for an end to something. The check may be symbolic to for some type of financial gain. I often have dreams of large amounts of money that aren't ever literal, but have a symbolic meaning for money that I wasn't expecting..making me feel rich lol. Just some thoughts here..not a Holy Spirit interpretation.

Blessings!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by chamberheart on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:23 am

Thank you Laura. It is such a blessing to find people that dream as much as I do and find interpretations as well.
The Lord usually lets me know when something is about to change. It was just puzzling to dream of someone dying that has already died.

Thanks again

chamberheart

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:30 am

yes that's strange...My grandparents have recently passed and I keep dreaming of them being ill and about to die...I'd love to know what that means...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top