My husband finds a gold mine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My husband finds a gold mine

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:37 pm

I dreamed Jeff and I were living in my aunts trailer and he had gone outside and begun to dig in one of those old places in the ground and discovered it had been an old gold mine! I saw all the gold nuggets he had unearthed and they were really something. I remember hearing people saying how good they were and how that was significant because of the purity and shape they were in. However, there were people behind him that felt it belonged to them. There was a waiting period and we couldn't cash them in or anything...there was a lot of work to be done. I remember going down into the mine to follow Jeff and He was there waiting for me. There were breakers on either side of the opening wall and he switched them and lights came on! I was able to see a snake to my right and aviod stepping on it! I remember the walkway coming to a halt and then forked to the right and to the left. We took a left and I saw a light on in an office! I was shocked and afraid that someone else was there! It was a woman in an office. Jeff took me by the hand and ushered me in the office assuring me everything was ok. The woman at the desk recognized my husband and talked to him about finishing school to become a shrimp boat captain. I knew that after he was certified, he would be able to collect the gold in the mine. We were so excited...BEYOND excited because of what this meant for us and our family. However, later, we discovered that the gold he found may not pay off for us in the end because it was found on my aunts property. I didn't know if she would hand anything over to us either because she only had land rights to half of whatever valuables were found on the land. By rights half of what Jeff found belonged to her, and the other half belonged to the people who had sold her family the land in the first place. I decided not to worry about it though because my husband was about to become a shrimp boat captain.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My husband finds a gold mine

Post by Shan on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:34 pm

This may be a long-shot, but do you think this dream is in any way connected to your enchanted prince dream?

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:30 pm

I'm hoping it has something to do with my husband finding a good job lol. It's possible they're connected, guess I'll have to wait and see :)

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:01 am

Yay this dream has manifested fully! My husband and I are hoping to move onto the lot beside my aunt. At the moment this hasn't been decided on yet for sure how it's going to happen, but my husband was given a job where he would have a huge promotion when he finishes his degree in six months! It's funny because he works in a lab testing soils. Mining companies send their soil samples in for testing!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:27 pm

jus the best news

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down