Evil vs. Evil

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evil vs. Evil

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:08 am

Hello, all -

This has been a very trying weekend. I am so tired and prayed out. Here is a dream from this morning...at least what I can remember of it:

There was a large castle. I got the feeling that it was in my neighborhood. At first, I thought it was on my own lot in place of my house, but I don't believe that was the case due to what happens later on...

The owner of the castle, and evil man, was leaving for a time. While he was gone, he placed someone else in command of the castle. His replacement was also evil, but was a fool. The owner knew of his replacement's foolishness. In fact, he had placed him in this position of power during his absence because he was aware of an attack that would come against his castle. He knew that the attack would be great, and saw this as an opportunity to have the foolish man destroyed.

The attack did come against the castle. The forces that came against it were also evil. Fiercesome evil creatures stormed the castle, climbing floor after floor till they reached the top room where the fool was seated. The creatures attacked him; however, the fool actually defeated them and turned them into his own servants.

At this point, I was no longer an observer, but a participant in the dream. A year had passed since the events above. I was walking down my street, and I looked in the direction of my old Pastor's house (he lives on my street in real life). The houses surrounding his had taken on the appearance of his home: Same siding, same type of roof, etc. The top of his house wasn't entirely visible - there was a thick, heavy, grey-white cloud over it...over much of the neighborhood, in fact.

I had a conversation with someone. I don't remember ever seeing them. I was told that the castle was on top of a mountain. I was told the mountain's name. It actually took a little insistence or persuading to get me to accept the name of the mountain: It was called Punjab. I knew that it was Indian. The person speaking to me directed my attention to a break in the clouds, a small opening. Above the clouds was a mountain, and the castle was on top of it. This could be seen above the area of the similar-designed houses.

The scene changed at this point, and became more real to me than just the watching and explanation of events before this point. I was with my stepbrother, and we were inside the castle (I believe) at the lowest floor. He addressed a girl that we both work with, giving her some orders. He tossed her a t-shirt of mine out of a dirty laundry basket. This was for her to use. I made a comment to him that, in the least, he could have given her a clean one. He and I proceeded on together.

The only other thing that I remember was that we entered a room that must have been a bathroom. There was water in a tub, but there was some type of foam on the top so that I could not see what was below the surface. I knew that there were things in the tub, though. Some types of creatures. I had this power in me, however, that I used against the water - I caused it to boil, instantly, and it killed whatever was in it.

I know that this one was long, but there's so much going on here that I really would like some help. I've been emptied out these past few days and am at a real low point. For a dream like this to come at this time just leaves me shaking my head.

Thanks,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Evil vs. Evil

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:53 pm

Wow...like major warfare and switching of powers...I don't know what it means exactly..but sounds to me like a power struggle of an evil sort...could something like this be going on in your church or in your life in some way? What can you see spiritually around you where this might fit? I can see how watching something like this happen IRL may leave you feeling spiritually drained. What's going on? Keeping you in my prayers...hope these thoughts help in some way...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:04 pm

I'm really not sure. I'm not in a church at this time. I was actually lifted out of my former church by circumstances in my own life and sorta tucked away. That church has since dissolved, and what little is left over meets at the home of my former pastor...which, in real life, is literally three houses down the street. I've been invited, but I really don't feel released to attend. It's very unclear what has/is going on.

As far as my own spiritual emptiness...that is unrelated. I've been praying so much these past couple of days because of my cat's cancer diagnosis. Yes, to many, it's just a cat. But, there's greater things riding on this struggle than her health. So, I honestly haven't been attentive to anything going on around me, spiritually, besides that.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:54 pm

Oh I'm so sorry. I understand for sure though. I've had my son diagnosed with a life threatening heart syndrome and I've had my animals diagnosed with life threatening diseases. Both take the wind from your sails. I can honestly say I know how you feel and I hate that you're going through this. I'll say a prayer for your cat. What's his/her name?

I had a poodle I was very close to. I only had her 6 years and I lost her to parvo back in 2000. I think I was only like 15 years old when she died, but I honor her memory with all my usernames. Her name was daphanie.

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:42 pm

Thanks, Laura. I believe that you understand. Her name is Elsie. She is very unique in that she's a Munchkin, which means that she possesses a genetic trait of having short legs...like a dachshund has for dogs. Unless God gives me a miracle with her, I'll have to say goodbye to her tomorrow or the next day. She's not eating or drinking at all. :(

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:57 pm

So sorry, Mark. I'll be praying. I had to put my cat, Princess, down. I had her for 16 yrs. It was very hard i\\'m sorry

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Thanks, Shan. I appreciate it.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:28 pm

I found it interesting that Punjab means "land of five rivers" something about India and Pakistan??? Wondering if researching that name may help with the interpretation...I wonder what's going on between those two countries...could it be possible your dream was about something going on over there?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:41 am

There's always the possibility of that. I'm not in touch with anything going on throughout the world, really. But, if God's leading me into something related to that, then I suppose I'll understand more with time?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:27 am

yes...have you looked up india in the news?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by L4JC on Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:44 pm

Mark, sorry to hear about your cat. Nothing like having a pet you love and seeing them suffering. (I have a young yorkie who I'm totally smitten with.) I'm praying for your cat and for the Lord to rejuvenate and uplift you spiritually. May you receive His interpretation to this dream... it's a very interesting one, although I do not have any thoughts about it except for a scripture that did come to mind: in Psalms 37:7 (NLT) "Be still in the presence of the LORD, and wait patiently for him to act. Don't worry about evil people who prosper or fret about their wicked schemes.". I feel you will get His revelation in His perfect timing in regards to your dream.

God bless,

Sunny

L4JC

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top