LION DREAM

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LION DREAM

Post by ellycat316 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:47 am

I dreamt of a male Lion in my bedroom. There was no fear; it felt no different than having a dog in my bedroom, which is normal. I closed the door to the bedroom where he was. When I came back it appeared he had urinated in spots on my bed. I think there was more to the dream, but thatís all I can remember.

I was thinking that the Lion represented Jesus, but with the urination....... that's puzzling.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: LION DREAM

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:55 pm

hmm..weird. I was thinking Jesus too, but with the urination, could the lion represent something more literal rather than spiritual? Sometimes animals represent other animals I have IRL or even people...

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:13 pm

What came to me was maybe the lion was marking it's territory as in protection of some sort. Were you grossed out by the urination though?

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ellycat316 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:50 am

Laura/Shan
Please forgive my ignorance, but I don't know what IRL stands for.

Ii'm thinking that this dream may somehow be tied in with the one I had a few days ago TIGER/LION DREAM where tiger/lions were dispersing into the darkness as I approached them with my vehicle and then right before me, blocking my way, there were two of these animals fighting each other. I believe it was a fight between good & evil.

You asked if I was grossed out about the urine: when I saw the urine, I thought oh no! now I have to wash the bedding & mattress.

I'm not sure if the Lion represents Jesus or the enemy.

ellycat316

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:33 am

Hi elly,

IRL means "in real life." I had a dream about a lion and I too was confused as to who it represented, mainly because it turned into a three-sided rock with some engravings on it that confused me. I later came to understand that the lion represented the Lord and the three-sided rock was the enemy. It was a discernment dream. I was able to discern that the lion was the Lord mainly because of my feelings in the dream. I was in awe of it, I was mesmerized and was speechless! So maybe ask yourself (if you haven't already) how the lion made you feel in the dream. Hope this helps!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:12 am

Good point Shan!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top